|Bid||22.28 x 1800|
|Ask||22.35 x 4000|
|Day's Range||22.16 - 22.38|
|52 Week Range||16.82 - 22.38|
|Beta (5Y Monthly)||0.54|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||27.79|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||1.04 (4.67%)|
|Ex-Dividend Date||Dec 09, 2019|
|1y Target Est||N/A|
Rayonier's (RYN) latest deal to acquire Pope Resources (POPE) comes as part of its strategy of adding high-quality timberlands in strong log markets.
Healthpeak's (PEAK) lease with Janssen BioPharma at The Shore at Sierra Point reflects solid demand for space at this centrally-located property in the large life-science cluster.
In sync with efforts to diversify its presence, Medical Properties (MPW) closes the deal to acquire 30 acute care hospitals in the United Kingdom.
One of Birmingham's largest public companies is expanding its global reach with a $2 billion deal in the United Kingdom.
Medical Properties (MPW) buyout of a portfolio of 30 acute care hospital facilities will offer strong GAAP returns and higher normalized funds from operations.
How do you pick the next stock to invest in? One way would be to spend days of research browsing through thousands of publicly traded companies. However, an easier way is to look at the stocks that smart money investors are collectively bullish on. Hedge funds and other institutional investors usually invest large amounts of […]
One strategy: Have 80% of a portfolio in stocks, including higher-yielding master limited partnerships and real estate investment trusts, with the remaining 20% in fixed income and preferred shares.
Dividend paying stocks like Medical Properties Trust, Inc. (NYSE:MPW) tend to be popular with investors, and for good...
LifePoint was one of Middle Tennessee’s largest publicly traded health care companies until it was sold last year to Apollo Global Management for $5.6 billion.
Medical Properties Trust Inc. (NYSE: MPW) has entered into a definitive agreement with the Brentwood, Tennessee-based LifePoint Health Inc. to acquire the real estate assets for 10 acute care hospitals in six states. The aggregate purchase price is $700 million and the facilities will be leased back to LifePoint, which is a portfolio company with certain funds managed by the New York City-based Apollo Global Management Inc. The deal is the latest in a series of notable acquisitions by Medical Properties Trust, which is one of Birmingham's most successful publicly traded companies. “This immediately and strongly accretive acquisition of well-run facilities from sophisticated operators and owners demonstrates the expanding market for hospital real estate,” said Edward Aldag chairman, president and CEO of MPT.
Medical Properties (MPW) delivered FFO and revenue surprises of 3.13% and 9.11%, respectively, for the quarter ended September 2019. Do the numbers hold clues to what lies ahead for the stock?
Apple Hospitality REIT's (APLE) Q3 results likely to reflect impact of softer inbound international travel demand and cost pressures across the lodging industry.
Capital improvements at City Office REIT's (CIO) properties expected to have helped the company witness occupancy gains and higher rents in Q3.
While Medical Properties' (MPW) Q3 earnings will reflect benefits from the company's acquisition-driven growth strategy, its bottom line might display a year-on-year decline.
The Zacks Analyst Blog Highlights: Medical Properties Trust, Stag Industrial, Realty Income and Digital Realty Trust