Perhaps a short-term pull back is more likely before the next rally on MRO? the other week Awe-Som.e.Sto-cks. alerted this company i think. google them .
Oil back to $50, thanks to Harvey, and MRO stays flat? This is a dog of a stock, and IMHO, the glory days of $100 a share are NEVER coming back. If MRO CEO had any brains, we would see MRO branching out and becoming an energy company, embracing the wave of the not too distant future, re solar, and wind, as well as oil. Within ten years most cars will be electric, where will that leave short sighted companies like MRO?
Crazy day! Got stopped out twice so put in what I thought was crazy low buy order @ 11.11 and it hit! Gotta love these automatic trades..
MRO is the worst company (all sectors) or any company I have ever seen...
WTI up biggest in weeks today over $50 and where is the POS, DOWN...
Sure glad I sold ... Oil could hit $100 and this POS will still not move...
glta any longs will need it...
MICROCAP SPECIAL ALERT - BioLargo (BLGO) surprise acquisition of ENTIRE world class engineering team from Fortune 500 CB&I Environmental & Infrastructure, Inc. brings immediate big profitable revenues and the last needed piece to commercially launch it’s disruptive breakthrough Highest Impact Lowest Cost water treatment system into a $850 billion industry where it is badly needed.
BLGO COMMERCIAL REVENUES ARE STARTING NOW AND STRONGLY POSITIONED TO EXPLODE FOR YEARS TO COME
Follow this chain of facts to understand the powerful investment implications:
1. BLGO developed and owns the breakthrough AOS Water Treatment system that was just unveiled at the University of Alberta. The AOS is validated by many leading experts as the biggest breakthrough in water treatment in history
2. The AOS system was validated by 1,600 studies and by the world’s largest water engineering company to disinfect and to also remove toxic contaminants better, faster and cheaper than all technologies
3. Over 35 government grants support the AOS system
4. After 10 years of development, the AOS system is now commercially ready for engineering to tailor and build it for user’s specific needs
5. BLGO just acquired THE ENTIRE ENGINEERING INNOVATION TEAM THAT CREATED GIANT REVENUES FOR CB&I and now creates instant big revenues for BLGO
6. The new engineering team brings substantial new business on day 1
7. BLGO’S new Engineering and Science Division has powerful established business relationships with giant users for the AOS
8. BLGO’s new Engineering & Science Division from CB&I is strongly incentivized to generate big and profitable revenues
9. BLGO hired Dr Shan Yong as head of BD for the AOS. Dr Yong has long established relationships with Veolia and the world’s largest water companies
10. BLGO just closed a finance commitment for $10 million with Lincoln Park Capital
11. BLGO Clyra Medical division within days of filing 510k for novel low cost, best in class wound care products in a $10 billion market
12. Clyra wound care products kill even resistant microbials (ESKAPE PATHOGENS) and promote healing
13. 510k is a 90-day process
14. Tanya Rhodes was head of wound care product development at giant Smith & Nephew
15. Tanya Rhodes is now spearheading Clyra’s disruptive product entry into $10 billion market
16. Several more proprietary blockbuster and disruptive wound care products are in pipeline
17. CupriDyne industrial air treatment odor control is being sold now and is quickly being adopted by major companies
18. 3 of the top 10 waste management companies have already signed National Purchasing Agreements and sales are increasing rapidly
19. Word on the street is that CupiDyne is going to take over odor control
20. CupriDyne sales potential is billions per year
21. BLGO is destined to achieve enormous revenues and multi-billion dollar market cap in near term with major prolonged growth for years to come.
BioLargo Acquires World-Class Engineering Team to Form a New Engineering Services Subsidiary and Enters into Common Stock Purchase Agreement for Up to $10 Million with Lincoln Park Capital
Westminster, CA, Sept. 11, 2017-- BioLargo, Inc., a sustainable science and technology company that delivers practical solutions for clean water, clean air and advanced wound care, announced today it finalized ...
The oil glut is so bad that one hurricane in the gulf made the POTUS release 1,000,000 barrels of oil from our contry's strategic reserves and 500,000 barrels of gasoline from reserves. The glut is so bad that all measured stockpiles have been dropping for the last year while production has been going up. If you believe the glut BS, you need to read facts, not news. Money will flow back to oilers, it's only a question of when!
Dropping like a rocket!!!
Is it time to make a move on MRO? awe-som_sto-cks just allerted a new stock - it beats having to dig online yourself for new stock ideas.
Oil is a wasting asset. Every day more of it disappears. At some point in the future of man, oil will easily hit $200.00 a bbl. There will come a time when all the weak players will be taken over, and then there will be just one player, probably the Federal Government.
Nothing will replace oir for at least 100 years. AIMO.
Pure 100% Manipulation to Oil by Traders!!!! Extremely Abnormal under current conditions to have 3% swings in a day?????.............BUY More is the answer!!!! Nat Gas will be the next play when refiners crank up!
Plus, Jim Cramer says oil prices could break down and go into the $30's. That means get long oil and oil stocks asap!
Cramer said "not good" that's when I bought more.
this cracks me up. MPC is up almost 1 dollar. this #$%$ MRO is down almost the same. oh and crude is down 2 percent. so why is MPC up?
Well it's trying to come up a little.
if it hits 14 I'm selling. maybe 13
So correct me if i am wrong- Reason oil going down is because the refiners are shut down- According to experts we have about three weeks of inventory of gas build up- about 25% of refiners are down- so rest of the the refiners gonna have to make gas like crazy to keep America going- When the refiners that are down-start back up-they gonna need a lot oil to get going- So my thinking is- Maybe we build a little bit in storage over next few weeks in oil inventory - but in the big picture we gonna draw that down ,plus a whole lot more-which i see as very bullish for oil companies like MRO- feel free to corect me if you see something i am missing .
OPEC is going to turn the screws on us and jack the price of oil up.. get in now or you will miss the boat.
sad that the media has played in to the hype of gas prices rising because of the hurricane even though our gas and oil reserves are up.
so happy i bought @ $13.50 when summer driving season began. Not!!!