|Bid||1.12 x 0|
|Ask||1.13 x 0|
|Day's Range||1.1100 - 1.1900|
|52 Week Range||0.9000 - 3.4400|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||1.97|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||N/A|
|Earnings Date||Feb 18, 2019 - Feb 22, 2019|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y Target Est||1.13|
On a per-share basis, the Toronto-based company said it had a loss of $1.26. Earnings, adjusted for non-recurring costs and to account for discontinued operations, came to 4 cents per share. The results ...
TORONTO , Feb. 14, 2019 /CNW/ - New Gold Inc. ("New Gold" or the "Company") (TSX and NYSE American: NGD) announces 2019 guidance that includes an increase in gold production from the Rainy River Mine and another year of solid performance from the New Afton Mine.
Digging into Gold Miners' Performances ahead of Their Q4 Results(Continued from Prior Part)The fewest “buy” ratings Among senior and intermediate miners (GDX) (JNUG), New Gold (NGD), Barrick Gold (GOLD), Eldorado Gold (EGO), and Kinross Gold
Which Gold Stocks Are Looking Attractive in 2019?(Continued from Prior Part)AEM has the highest multiple Among intermediate gold miners (GDX), Agnico Eagle Mines (AEM) has the highest forward EV-to-EBITDA (enterprise value-to-EBITDA) multiple of
Why Analysts' Sentiments Are Turning Positive on IAMGOLDAnalysts’ ratings for IAGAnalysts’ sentiments toward IAMGOLD (IAG) have been changing for the better in the past few months. Currently, the stock has “buy” recommendations from 83% of
TORONTO, Jan. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ - New Gold Inc. ("New Gold" or the "Company") (TSX and NYSE American: NGD) announces that it intends to release 2019 guidance in conjunction with the release of the Company's fourth quarter and year-end financial results before market open on February 14, 2019. A technical discussion of the Company's 2019 guidance outlook will follow the presentation of the fourth quarter and year-end financial results.
Which Five Gold Stocks Are Analysts Loving So Far in 2019?(Continued from Prior Part)Analysts’ ratings for IAGCurrently, IAMGOLD (IAG) has the third-highest number of “buy” recommendations among analysts at 75%. The other 25% analysts have
New Gold Inc.'s (TSE:NGD): New Gold Inc., an intermediate gold mining company, engages in the development and operation of mineral properties. The CA$764m market-cap posted a loss in its most Read More...
Canada's main stock index fell on Monday in broad-based declines led by shares of material companies echoing a weaker tone on global stock markets after data showed economic growth in China for 2018 was ...
TORONTO, Jan. 15, 2019 /PRNewswire/ - New Gold Inc. ("New Gold" or the "Company") (TSX and NYSE American: NGD) announces that it will release its year-end 2018 financial results before market on Thursday, February 14, 2019. An archived webcast will also be available until May 14, 2019 at www.newgold.com. New Gold is a Canadian-focused intermediate gold mining company.
TORONTO , Jan. 10, 2019 /PRNewswire/ - New Gold Inc. ("New Gold" or the "Company") (TSX and NYSE American: NGD) announces the resignation of Mr. James Estey from the Board of Directors. ...
Canada's main stock index touched a more than three-week high on Tuesday in a broad-based rally led by energy stocks, which rose in tandem with oil prices. * At 9:38 a.m. ET , the Toronto Stock Exchange's ...
Rainy River Achieves Revised Annual Guidance New Afton Exceeds Annual Guidance TORONTO , Jan. 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ - New Gold Inc. ("New Gold" or the "Company") (TSX and NYSE American: ...
Canada's main stock index declined on Thursday, led by technology stocks, as Apple Inc's rare sales warning fanned worries about slowing global economic and corporate growth. * The iPhone maker slashed ...
A bitter drama playing out over a Guatemalan silver project forced to close by the courts has shocked miners throughout Latin America, sounding a warning to firms to approach indigenous issues more cautiously or pay the consequences. Work at the Escobal mine, where U.S.-based Tahoe Resources has invested more than $500 million, was abruptly suspended last year by judges pending consultation of nearby indigenous Xinca communities, a decision upheld by Guatemala's top court in September. Leaders of the Xinca, a mainly farming community which claims a 400,000-strong population, oppose the mine due to worries it will harm their ancestral land and water resources.
Canada's main stock index rose on Wednesday as the domestic annual inflation rate dropped sharply in November, underscoring market expectations that imminent interest rate hikes are off the table. Lower ...