|Bid||0.1590 x 0|
|Ask||0.1600 x 0|
|Day's Range||0.1580 - 0.1610|
|52 Week Range||0.1490 - 0.2800|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||1.15|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||13.25|
|Earnings Date||Oct 25, 2019|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||0.02 (9.36%)|
|1y Target Est||2.05|
Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") has completed a periodic review of the ratings of Hutchison Port Holdings Trust and other ratings that are associated with the same analytical unit. The review was conducted through a portfolio review in which Moody's reassessed the appropriateness of the ratings in the context of the relevant principal methodology(ies), recent developments, and a comparison of the financial and operating profile to similarly rated peers. This publication does not announce a credit rating action and is not an indication of whether or not a credit rating action is likely in the near future.
* Singapore rises to near one-month high * Philippines down after 2 sessions of gains By Shreya Mariam Job April 1 (Reuters) - Singapore shares rose nearly 1 percent on Monday, outperforming other Southeast ...
Moody's Investors Service says that Hutchison Port Holdings Trust's (HPHT, Baa1 stable) results for 2018 indicated a softer operating performance and the challenging environment is likely to continue. "We also expect that the company will benefit from the continuation of its deleveraging strategy and the maintenance of its adequate credit metrics," says Ralph Ng, a Moody's Assistant Vice President and Analyst. "In addition, we expect that global trade conditions will remain volatile, and the negative impact on volumes handled by HPHT in 2018 will persist in 2019," says Ng.
* Thailand rises for sixth consecutive session * Malaysia snaps 3 straight sessions of gains By Shreya Mariam Job Jan 23 (Reuters) - Malaysian shares fell on Wednesday, underperforming other Southeast ...
* Deluge of negative political news hits sentiment * Vietnam on track for 7-day losing streak * Philippines top loser in the region By Rashmi Ashok Dec 21 (Reuters) - Shares across Southeast Asia tumbled ...
* Thailand falls after energy stocks down on oil slump * People were hoping Fed would extend a lifeline - analyst * Indonesia leads losses in the region By Rashmi Ashok Dec 20 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian ...
* Malaysia, Singapore edge lower ahead of Oct inflation data * Indonesia, Philippines on track to extend gains By Aman Swami Nov 23 (Reuters) - Southeast Asian stock markets put in lacklustre performances ...