Advertisement
Advertisement
U.S. Markets closed
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

NextSource Materials Inc. (NSRCF)

Other OTC - Other OTC Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
2.5830-0.0170 (-0.65%)
At close: 2:00PM EDT
Advertisement
Sign in to post a message.
  • M
    Mike
    OneD (google it) provides some interesting 80:20 (C:Si) nanowire tech incorporated into existing manufacturing processes and offering up to 3x energy density. I'm wondering if that is a better partnership and future prospect for the BAF than traditional spheronized graphite techniques.
  • D
    Dan
    Back to break even. yay
  • M
    Mike
    a couple execs had just exercised some warrants. coincidence?
  • F
    Future
    Gents, I am a long-term investor in this stock and will not look at this stock until March of 2022 when it hits $10.
    Bullish
  • T
    T
    Any news?
  • J
    J
    Anyone know why we went up the last few days? Matter of time? Any news?
  • S
    Spartex
    Wow, we have NEXT liftoff Houston! ;-)
    Bullish
  • T
    T
    When is management going to tell us the name of the Japanese and Chinese companies they partnered with to supply graphite materials using SuperFlake graphite concentrate? We should know by now, the mine will be operational soon. We need to know if we are to keep on investing in NEXT.
  • J
    Jeremy
    well these next few posts today will be my last posts here. it'll make @cosmo and @todd happy. I actually never get any good info on this thread at all. I like sharing what I know. if anyone wants to know why it pumped today it's because of the link I am about to send. I noticed a lot of negative people on this thread. I have no clue why. it's not the place for me. I usually send very informative links. I talk to Brent on a regular basis. he's actually a decent guy if your decent with him. some of you bash him and don't even know the guy. I wish good luck to all! My current position is over 28k shares and loading up around 15k shares more once it dips again. if it dips again. The future of this company is very bright. Enzr original holder. signing off!
  • P
    Pitt
    Real numbers: 18,600 shares traded today. 68% were buys, 32% sells. Ave execution prices was $1.97 so total amount spent purchasing the stock today was just under $25K. The price bumped up because very small market orders were being filled at a 2:1 rate. That's it. No news. No catalyst.

    Until this volume gets to 50-100K with block orders being filled, it's nothing to get too excited about.
  • J
    Jon
    Woooo solid volume today!
    Bullish
  • M
    Mike
    We are anticipating some good news here. But what?!?

    We have 2 studies in play, 150ktpa feasibility study and BAF study. We have potential for the Chinese procurement to be completed (on schedule) and ready for their testing phase prior to disassembly and shipping ahead of the new construction in Q1 on site. Site work and road work may be moving forward in greater detail. One of those studies could indicate a best location for the Battery Anode Facility. We also have our other resource assets in play... Vanadium.... Cobalt... Maybe they found Brent locked up in that shipping container.

    Just don't tell me, there's nothing new here, and we're now looking at a late Q2 production.
  • T
    T
    Why the bounce? Pending news?
  • J
    Jeremy
    just threw in an order for 10k shares at 2$ each. @cosmo @todd coming through on my word.
  • F
    Future
    I am sure there is some great news on its way that some know, that is why this stock is moving 10% daily!
    Bullish
  • T
    Todd
    Mike just posted an interesting article (look under Pitt's recent post). States that Mick is pulling the plug on a huge Guinea project that he co-founded, funded, and chaired. The guy is just a ruthless businessman and the scariest part is he currently owns 34.2M shares of Next that he was able to purchase for and ave price of 60 cents US post split (the agreement pre-reverse split was 342M shares at 6 cents). So he paid approx $20.5M for stock valued today at $72.1M. Subtract the $28M he gave to fund Phase I and he's sitting on a net profit of $23M.

    If he doesn't like how things are going or the direction of the graphite market and those warrants become exercisable, he could bolt at any time and still make millions. Yes, Phase I would still be fully funded but there would be no money to fund PII or even to expand Phase I to 70K tonnes. Plus, selling 1/3 of the float would kill the SP.
  • T
    T
    We need a breakout. Something brewing.
  • w
    william
    One of the many problems with this stock (in addition to the Heavy handed deal in favor of Mick) is a complete and total lack of any meaningful advertising or media or brokerage coverage. As a consequence, the company has lost approximately $200 million in market cap since its pre RSS high. I think management needs to think a little outside the box and spend a $1 million or two into simple and direct advertising including internet and key viewing markets. Think what a million could do on CNBC right before Kramers mad money. Short 15 second commercials using information already available on their website including photographs, etc. They would not need to hire any media stars, actors, Hollywood producers, etc. Simple slideshows taken right from the website with a voice over commentators would go along way. That and some internet advertising. Just announcing that they were looking into a program to get the word out would shoot the stock price back up closer to where it should be. 
  • T
    Todd
    When do you think our used car salesman Brent will come out and tell us "due to unforeseen delays in blah blah blah, commissioning of the mine will now be Q3 2022"? Over/Under for that PR is Jan 1. He's already setting us up by switching from "Q2" 3 weeks ago to "mid-2022" this week. He also slipped in that it will be months after they extract any graphite before it actually gets shipped (and I'm sure get paid for it) due to "testing and refinement procedures", whatever the F that is.

    Secondly, even if Phase I produces 40K tonnes/yr, they won't have enough money to fund Phase II unless Phase II isn't going to be for another 3 years. SO....to "accelerate" Phase II like they're planning, guess who's going to lend them the money. I'm thinking by Phase II, Mick's going to end up loaning the company around $40M, and not only reap a steady % of all revenues from graphite and vanadium sales, but will own close to $100M worth of stock/warrants and well over 50% of the company.
Advertisement
Advertisement