Advertisement
Advertisement
U.S. Markets closed
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Neo Lithium Corp. (NTTHF)

Other OTC - Other OTC Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
5.13+0.01 (+0.25%)
At close: 03:36PM EST
Advertisement
Sign in to post a message.
  • B
    Brandon
    Looks like Ottowa just approved the deal with no national security review. So, sold my shares and moved on.
  • C
    CMan
    Zijin is in the process of obtaining approval for the Transaction from relevant authorities in the People's Republic of China. Closing of the Transaction would be expected to close soon thereafter.
    https://finance.yahoo.com/news/neo-lithium-receives-catamarca-government-123000265.html
  • F
    FLASH
    Battery Metals are expected to greatly outperform the market. 3 Battery Metal stocks ready to rip and first one just started moving.
    https://seekingalpha.com/instablog/21922151-bioresearch-alert/5661885-battery-metals-stocks-are-expected-to-outperform-and-3-jr-battery-metals-stocks-be-windfall
  • D
    Duane
    I'm out at 5.03 US. Good enough.
    If the deal collapses and the price blips down, I'll be back.
  • D
    DG
    Curious who is still buying here? SP has jumped and this deal is all but over, that is unless you are looking for a 2-3% return when you get cashed out in March. Check out Portofino Resources if you have not done so yet, very close to 3Q, albeit smaller, but drilling early 22' and likely holding a solid deposit. Should be a big jump coming - PFFOF - POR.V - Happy New Year to all.
  • J
    JORDAN
    come over to e3 metals guys etmc look at the 1 year price target to current share price.
    2.90 currently with some analysts saying $5 by year end. No worries about Chinese problems over here
  • T
    Tech
    Conservatives call on Trudeau government to conduct formal security review on Chinese takeover of Canadian lithium firm
  • G
    Geoff
    I gave up and sold 80% of my shares... I was up 120%... and rather than wait 3 months for another 20 cents more a share I would rather have money to put in my TFSA now
  • B
    BigEyes
    "Each Neo Lithium shareholder will receive cash consideration of C$6.50 for each Common Share held upon the closing of the Transaction." what does this really mean lol
  • R
    Richard
    For anyone planning to log in for the meeting on Friday (9:00am Toronto time)...
    If you've already cast your ballot by proxy, make sure to log in as a "Guest". This will avoid any confusion wrt to your voting.
    If you register using one of your 12 digit control numbers (as prompted), you must then vote during the meeting and any of the previously votes you submitted by proxy using that specific (log in) control number will be revoked. Save yourself the hassle and last minute scrambling around. Then get a coffee, sit back and watch the drama.
    Log in instructions on pp 5-6 of the Circular they mailed.
  • E
    E
    Give the cash out so we can move on the greener pastures and trust there are more opportunities for us.
  • G
    Geoff
    Does anyone know if its possible to find out when CA govt examines sale, and if approved when we get pay out?
  • C
    CMan
    I expect a big sell off on Monday, as investors who have been waiting to cash out until the new tax year sell.
  • T
    Tanouja
    There is one thing I.know for sure...!! I will NEVER invest in a company where Waldo Perez is the CEO !!!
  • D
    DG
    Howdy all - grab some PFFOF / POR.V, they are drilling Yergo any day and it's 15km from NLC, shares a similar geological makeup and early drill results are very favorable. Deep drill will confirm and it should take off in a big way...
  • C
    CMan
    I really thought that there would be another offer for Neo Lithium. Either from CATL after they lost out on Millennial or at least someone else. After they released the Feasibility Study you would have thought there would have been someone interested. I am disappointed.
  • D
    Duane
    Anyone see the release from management BEGGING for a "FOR" vote? Lol! "AGAINST"!!!
  • T
    Thomas
    I don't want to sell until 2022 for tax reasons...
    After the buy-out is fully approved, I'm guaranteed to get CAD $6.50, right?
  • P
    P97
    Anyone else unable to login with their control number and password?
Advertisement
Advertisement