Advertisement
Advertisement
U.S. Markets closed
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Nuance Communications, Inc. (NUAN)

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
54.99-0.11 (-0.20%)
At close: 04:00PM EST
55.03 +0.04 (+0.07%)
After hours: 07:59PM EST
Advertisement
Sign in to post a message.
  • T
    TV107
    what tf is msft doin buying atvi when nuan isnt closed
  • S
    Swim_Like_A_Fish
    The UK's CMA has now set a "phase 1 decision" date of March 9. It's not clear if that means a final decision by March 9 or just another milestone in a much longer process.
    This is an abuse of their authority to create such an ongoing delay.
  • F
    Fred Sanford
    UK regulator blocking the deal GD it!
  • S
    Swim_Like_A_Fish
    The UK's Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) is holding up this deal. They had many months to investigate, but decided only recently to question. Interested parties have until January 10 to submit feedback to CMA. Who knows when they will issue a decision?
    CMA's tracking page of this deal: https://www.gov.uk/cma-cases/microsoft-corporation-slash-nuance-communications-inc-merger-inquiry
    The CMA is investigating the anticipated acquisition by Microsoft Corporation of Nuance Communications, Inc.
    The CMA is investigating the anticipated acquisition by Microsoft Corporation of Nuance Communications, Inc.
    www.gov.uk
  • J
    John
    Are they doing the deal or what lol
  • R
    Rocks
    I am a long term [since 1999 then Scansoft] shareholder. Will the cash exchange for my shares from Microsoft still be treated as a long term gain purposes? Or would i be better to sale my Nuance shares before. Thks
  • j
    john
    The EU just granted approval of merger. 2021 closing of merger likely.
  • D
    Dean
    Typical EU smail-pace - they could have sent that questionnaire out in April!
    This may be another good arb opp.
  • F
    Fred Sanford
    January 10 has come and gone but still no update from the CMA about approving the deal in the UK. Has there been any news? When is the deal supposed to finally close??
  • J
    JeanT
    Very poor treatment of Nuance's shareholders. They invested money in this company. They have the right to know when Microsoft takes over to dispose of their investment. Days are counted and still no information.
  • l
    larry
    Is there any loop holes that will allow Microsoft to pull out of this deal now? Or better how about nuance pulling out as stock may have over $60 a share value in 2022...
  • B
    BaBa
    Microsoft has just been given the OKAY by regulators to purchase NUAN. It's about time. Been holding this baby since April. Both stocks are up this morning.
  • l
    larry
    will it close before Dec 31, or drag into 2022?
  • R
    Richard
    Well, I guess the transaction will close in 2022.
  • a
    aabb
    NUAN + AABB Before Crypto Exchange + XDSL 3K EV charging stations + FOBIF up 20 % Today.
    Bullish
  • J
    JoeJack
    Anybody have any good ideas on a good followup "merger arbitrage" deal we move to after this closes?
  • D
    Dean
    Maybe they are pushing the close to next year to shift capital gains away from this year ?
  • S
    Scout
    this deal will close soon...? early 22? sitting on 2000 shares..lots of selling first day of 22 tax purposes..
  • J
    JeanT
    Who cares what they report tomorrow. MSFT has a deal at $56. Done deal.
  • F
    Fred Sanford
Advertisement
Advertisement