|Bid||0.00 x 0|
|Ask||0.00 x 0|
|Day's Range||14.59 - 14.61|
|52 Week Range||13.73 - 15.16|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||171.65|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y Target Est||N/A|
EU antitrust regulators have halted for a second time their review of U.S. smartphone chipmaker Qualcomm's $38-billion bid for NXP Semiconductors after the companies failed to provide key details of the deal. The European Commission paused its investigation on Aug. 17, a filing on its website showed. "Once the missing information is supplied by the parties, the clock is re-started and the deadline for the Commission’s decision is then adjusted accordingly," EU competition regulators said in an email.
One of the world's largest hedge funds has returned about 4% this year, in part from investing in...
EU antitrust authorities have halted their scrutiny of Qualcomm's $38 billion bid for NXP Semiconductors after the companies failed to provide relevant information. The European Commission opened a full-scale investigation on June 9 and had been scheduled to decide on the deal by Oct. 17. "Once the missing information is supplied by the parties, the clock is re-started and the deadline for the Commission's decision is then adjusted accordingly," the EU competition authority said in an email.
EU antitrust authorities opened an investigation on Friday into Qualcomm's $38-billion bid for NXP Semiconductors, ratcheting up pressure on the U.S. smartphone chipmaker to offer concessions to address their concerns. Qualcomm, which supplies chips to Android smartphone makers and Apple, is set to become the leading supplier to the fast growing automotive chip market following the deal, the largest-ever in the semiconductor industry. The European Commission listed a raft of concerns about the combined company's ability and incentives to squeeze out rivals and jack up prices.
U.S. smartphone chipmaker Qualcomm said on Friday it was confident it would addressed EU antitrust concerns about its $38-billion bid for NXP Semiconductors, after EU regulators started an investigation ...
U.S. smartphone chipmaker Qualcomm has not offered any concessions so far in its $38-billion bid for NXP Semiconductors, EU antitrust regulators said on Friday, increasing the risk of a lengthy investigation into the deal. Qualcomm, which supplies chips to Android smartphone makers and Apple, had until June 1 to propose concessions to allay possible competition concerns over the biggest-ever deal in the semiconductor industry. During an investigation, Qualcomm could seek to convince regulators that the deal was not anti-competitive.
CNBC's Leslie Picker reports on hedge funds bouncing back with a record $3.1 trillion in assets. The “Fast Money” traders weigh in.
Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin is defending the administration’s new tax plan. He appeared on two Sunday news shows to talk about the reform and emphasis the president’s goals. Yahoo Finance’s Alexis Christoforous and Myles Udland figure out how much the middle class will benefit from this plan.