U.S. Markets open in 2 hrs 13 mins

Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation (NYMX)

NasdaqCM - NasdaqCM Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
1.7200+0.0300 (+1.78%)
At close: 4:00PM EDT
Sign in to post a message.
  • i
    itaintwhatyou
    Was Robinsons share purchase a vote of confidence or a sly move to pump up the share price for the offering? It doesn’t matter. They have the funds to continue and file ($2.9 million FDA NDA fee). It appears the go it alone strategy is still in place which suggests confidence in approval. If the investment community truly believed this was going nowhere the funding would have been at $.25 / share with a gazillon warrants. Somebody just covered their big short position or plans to make money at $2.18 a share - time will tell. I expect this to be the last dilution (other than Averbacks sweet share compensation package) prior to submission - approval.

    Let’s just hope the plan is to sell or license on approval. It’s possible to get a max $ offer if they submit an airtight application that fully establishes the far superior treatment results for BPH including prostate cancer observed benefits. This proof of safety and effectiveness is also the ultimate sales pitch to the marketplace. This has been a long road but everything rides on the filing so they need to get it right. I’ve stopped asking when we are going to get there.
  • A
    ARC
    Nymox Pharmaceutical (NYMX) said Thursday it will be filing for marketing approval of Fexapotide Triflutate to treat benign prostatic hyperplasia on or before Sept. 15.
    The drug candidate has completed late-stage development in more than 70 clinical centers in the US, the drug maker said.
  • A
    ARC
    SEC FORM 4
    archive.fast-edgar.com
  • B
    Bob
    Nymox shares fall on proposed 3.7M offering
    May 12, 2021 12:20 PM ETNymox Pharmaceutical Corporation (NYMX)By: Aakash Babu, SA News Editor

    Nymox Pharmaceutical (NYMX -4.0%) proposes the resale of up to 3.7M shares by certain selling security holders.
    The proposal includes 1.8M share purchase warrants, issued to Alliance Global Partners or their assigned entities.
    The company highlighted that it will not receive any of the proceeds from the sale.
    The selling security holders will bear all commissions and discounts attributable to the sale of the securities.
  • S
    Stan
    Two weeks til the next update, and two things are impacting the stock. First, the Russell 2000 reconstitution is in June, and the first ranking day is May 7. At this market cap, the stock will drop out of the small cap index. I think dealers are already positioning for that, and that's why the stock has been weak. On the positive side, Fex can easily be a $5B-$10B+ drug with only 10%-15% of a market with poor alternatives. I think any hint of real progress should revalue the stock at multiples of today's price, exacerbated by those same dealers scrambling to cover. I bought a little last week and still adding.
  • B
    Bob
    What? Because the stock dropped? I have news if that filing is not coming then you are looking at pennies per share. Too soon to crow Bruce.. Wait until May 10 at least and then have at it. If they do have a date then its been nice knowing you Bruce because you will be disappearing quickly as sure as the sun shines in the morning.
  • B
    Bob
    Are you guys trying to get us to sell? Why in Sams Hill would anyone sell now at the 52 week low? Just when there is finally visibility on the approval submission? Seems like a little hanky panky over the past 2 days.
  • B
    Bob
    Guess we need to wait for sept. 15 th.
    in the meantime the shorts are making a hell of good $$$
  • B
    Bob
    Note. this was an institutional investment of 8 million. You have to be ready for the funny farm if you think institutions just throw away 8 mill.
  • D
    Dave
    6 year stock holder. I got in at .87/share. I bought more at .30. but, 3rd qtr/July-Aug. brings another dilution. nicoderm cant keep them going without an approval.
  • S
    Schimanski
    $2.45 setting up for a nice breakout :)
    Bullish
  • D
    Dave
    Averbach has been milking his salary and benefits for the last 5+ years.
  • G
    Gasman
    Got to be worried when you make a prediction over 3 months ago and here we sit 3 days from the deadline with NO news.We know you cannot blame Covid 19 once again, since many Biotech firms have sought approval authorization.Look at Omer and CYDY and look at firms like ALLO who continue to work through this environment on schedule to seek approval.
  • A
    ARC
    HASBROUCK HEIGHTS, N.J., March 29, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nymox Pharmaceutical Corporation (NASDAQ: NYMX) is pleased to provide the latest update on the Company's regulatory filing preparation activities. The Company expects to file for approval for its first in class BPH treatment Fexapotide Triflutate, during the summer of this year. Management will provide a firm exact date for the filing in a subsequent disclosure. This communication of the exact date for the filing will be announced by the Company within the next 6 weeks. If there are any unexpected events that delay that announcement, the Company will provide immediate relevant updates.
    Paul Averback MD, CEO of Nymox, said, "We are very pleased to be able to provide a clear guidance on dates at the above noted schedule within the next 6 weeks. We are grateful to our strong supporters who have understood that the process is not always conducive to fully predictable timelines. At this point however we are confident that we will be providing very specific details in that regard in the near future. Our product is capable of producing major improvements in men's health and it is remarkably safe and convenient to administer. We are working diligently toward the goal of making it available to men throughout the world."
    Dr. Averback added, "The last major drug innovations for BPH (alpha blockers and 5-ARIs) were first introduced over 30 years ago. If our work was an easy task, others would have accomplished this decades ago."
  • B
    Bob
    I don't know folks... They are saying that within 6 weeks (May 10. 2021) they will provide an EXACT DATE for the filing this summer. Most of you are doubtful but that sounds definitive.
  • B
    Bob
    Sorry guys. I won't be selling even 1 share before the entire process is complete. I will just be nibbling here and there adding.
  • B
    Bob
    Less volume today I guess the common stock purchase price of $2.50 per share in a registered direct offering for gross proceeds of approximately $9 million is finally over .
    no doubt the price will start to go up. and filling b4 6weeks.
    Bullish
  • B
    Bruce White
    Under a buck here we come
  • B
    Bob
    So he sold some shares 2 years ago and that means anything?
  • B
    Bob
    Bruce?? Crickets