to view your mail
U.S. Markets close in 2 hrs 54 mins
Oasis Petroleum Inc. (OAS)
NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
As of 1:01PM EST. Market open.
12,228 reactions on $OAS conversation
Sign in to post a message.
OAS is looking good all. I remember reading something in the reorganization docs about dividends and how they affect warrants. Anyone have that info?
Otherwise, here is a snap shot of earnings:
OAS Announces Financial and Operational Update and 2021 Outlook and Declares First Dividend.
"HOUSTON, Feb. 24, 2021 Oasis Petroleum Inc. (Nasdaq: OAS) ("Oasis" or the "Company") announced select financial and operational results for the quarter and year ended 2020 and provided its 2021 outlook.
Due to impacts from the recent winter storms in Texas, Oasis plans to provide an updated investor presentation and file its Form 10-K for the year ended 2020 on March 8, 2021.
1. Best-in-class balance sheet with leverage significantly below target of 1.0x;
2. Generated significant free cash flow during 4Q20, and reduced net borrowings by approximately $80MM since November 19, 2020. Revolver borrowings below $200MM as of February 24, 2021;
3. Declared a $0.375 per share dividend ($1.50/share annualized) payable on March 22, 2021 to shareholders of record as of March 8, 2021. Amended Oasis Credit Facility to allow for dividends earlier than originally structured;
4. Positioned Company for long-term returns-focused success. Announced a peer-leading shareholder-aligned management compensation program, which focuses on fostering long-term value creation through returns-based awards;
5. Formed a new Board capital allocation committee that developed a framework focused on systematic evaluation and screening of capital investments to ensure strong returns, which forms the foundation for the Company's budgeting process;
6. Developed a compelling 2021 program with strong returns, attractive reinvestment rates (~60% at $50/bbl WTI), and strong free cash flow ($155-$175MM before dividend at $50/bbl WTI, $2.50/MMBtu NYMEX gas);
7. Integrated ESG strategy into expanded Board committee now titled Nominating, Environmental, Social & Governance Committee. Developed framework to ensure that Oasis implements the right measures to respect our environment, our social fabric, and Oasis's governance;
8. Generated a total of $30.5MM in cash flow from midstream ownership ($17.3MM from retained interests and $13.2MM in distributions from Oasis Midstream Partners (OMP)) in 4Q20. Please refer to OMP's press release for more details(1)
$34.12 to go to warrant exercise price.
I’m new to all this and I needed help understanding something!
I had some OAS stocks on Robinhood, for a while (bought them early in 2020). When the price recently went up, I tried to sell them, but I saw that Robinhood has the stock listed as temporarily Untradable, and it only shows that I have one stock, and the company is listed as OAS+!!! also the company is on Robinhood under OAS, but it looks like it restarted on Nov. 20th, 2020!!!
Meanwhile, I see that OAS is the same from the day the company started until today on other platforms other than Robinhood!!!
Can someone please explain what happened?!
OAS is quite undervalued. The midstream alone is worth $1B+. Add in the E&P, which is worth another $1B. Total value $2B+ with almost no debt now, debt quickly heading to zero. This stock should be $100 right now, with more upside as oil keeps rising.
Is this same stocks that went on chapter 11 back in oct/nov?
I am starting to believe that with this uptrend we can actually see somehow be rewarded handsomely. I personally if this trades above 100 dollars I will keep it as an investment.
VERY VERY good earnings. A DIVVY already! Incredible. What will OAS do with all the cash with not much debt?? I know,......a divvy! Should be $80 to $90 now.
For anyone interested.....I just imported my Schwab tax data into turbotax and it pulled in all my dead OAS shares as being zero value minus cost basis = loss. I was worried I wouldn't be able to claim the loss against other cap gains. (Now to purge the warrants from my account.....)
I had 20 shares of OAS, Ameritrade says it was a complete loss - no mention of warrants...?? They also tried to charge me a $38 reorganization fee....is something wrong here?
API report showing a 5.8 million barrel draw. great news !!!! $cpe $borr $cdev $qep $sm $wll $rig $usws $oas
Guys sorry I am new to the market, I had 300 shares in November before they declared bankruptcy. I hear people saying warrants, did all shareholders get warrants and does that mean I have 300 warrants at 94.57.
OAS announce its Fourth Quarter 2020 financial and operational results today Wednesday, February 24, 2021 at market close.
Feb 24, 2021 OAS going to see $180 per share
Forward Dividend & Yield N/A (N/A)
Ex-Dividend Date N/A
1y Target Est 0.51
Exceeded high-end of 4Q20 Adjusted EBITDA guidance. 4Q20 Adjusted EBITDA(1) was $52 .1MM and net Adjusted EBITDA(1) to the Partnership was $34 .9MM.
Declared quarterly cash distribution of $0.54 per unit.
For the life of me I cannot figure why anyone would invest in a company such as Oasis Petroleum. I am so thankful I did not invest any more than I did prior to them filing bankruptcy. Appears to have been some very corrupt leadership with sketchy business practices and does not appear to have had a negative impact on their business at all. Man go figure....
Hello guys, if stocks reach $ 94, what will happen in warrants ? This will be the price at warrants ?
Western Asset Management Company, LLC just bought 1,068,512 shares. Another larger owner at 5.3%. The common shares are dwindling fast.
I'm thinking up BIG tomorrow.
SEC filing, on December 31,2020 Lord, Abbett & Co. LLC bought 1,440,628 of common shares. That amount represents 7.20% of the total common shares. This is getting more interesting by the second.
Ugly API report today +1.026 M still extremely bullish for this sector let’s see what the EIA report holds for tomorrow $cpe $borr $cdev $qep $wll $oas $lpi $rig
Elon Musk Says There's A Reason Why Only 2 US Carmakers Have Avoided Bankruptcy Out Of Thousands
U.S. hiring outlook: 'many people are still on the sidelines right now'
Yahoo Finance Video
How stimulus checks can give you a $14,000 windfall this year
Advertise with us
© 2021 Verizon Media. All rights reserved.
About Our Ads
Discover new investment ideas by accessing unbiased, in-depth investment research