U.S. markets closed

Otonomy, Inc. (OTIC)

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
2.2100-0.0700 (-3.07%)
At close: 4:00PM EDT

2.2100 0.00 (0.00%)
After hours: 6:17PM EDT

Sign in to post a message.
  • M
    Macrocosmonaut
    OTIC - upgrade - trading buy.

    I am upgrading OTIC from neutral to trading buy after the drop of stock price in the past weeks.

    There is chance of rebound to 5.30 USD within the next weeks and months.

    Do your own due dilligence.

    M.
    Bullish
  • B
    Big Toe
    So glad I got out of this koser. Oh look now an offering and share Dilution.. No wonder why the CEO sold a million shares and P72 been dumping
  • M
    Macrocosmonaut
    OTIC - outperformer

    Stock is forming a bullish reversal pattern on midterm view.

    Within the next weeks the stock is able to make 170 Percent to the upside.

    Do your own due dilligence.

    M.
    Bullish
  • P
    Peter
    It's really disappointing that 12 subjects that did not fit the candidate profile were allowed in the 2nd phase 3 trial. CEO said they'll try to address this with the FDA at some point. Without the 12 subjects in the trial the stat sig would be .03 (instead of .3xx) and the sp would over $10. IMO. I'm sticking around for tinnitus trials. Early testing looks really significant against placebo. We might see Otividex again but if we don't I hope OTIC gets the enrollment selection right this time.
  • N
    Natalie
    I would not sell on this news. There are a lot of institutions and funds invested in this company including Vanguard.. Do not panic and suffer huge losses.. Hold
  • T
    Tarmo
    glad i got out😂
    Neutral
  • J
    JAVIAN
    Phase 3 data will be release this week. I hope it's tomorrow and it's positive.
  • N
    Natalie
    1.47 m short.. Hope they cover today or tomorrow
  • B
    Big Toe
    This pulled back way before the data was released. Which means to me they leaked the data that's why the share price tanked weeks before. Never the less I'm not dealing with a company like that. Good Luck
  • s
    stone
    guess its low enough to try a play... not feelin too positive about it but with risk come...?
  • m
    michelle
    I bought this morning and holding! This is the lowest this stock has been since June. I’m willing to be patient and wait for the highs again. Don’t let the shorts get you to sell.
  • A
    Asel
    This just became a long term investment for me. Lol
  • C
    CB
    $WATT conversation
    Top 5 baby!!!!

    Monday's Top Five Market Hour Decliners. Brought to you by Team Arcadia:

    1.
    $OTIC
    -44.34%
    2.
    $EBIX
    -39.89%
    3.
    $BCLI
    -33.62%
    4.
    $JE
    -31.37%
    5.
    $WATT
    -25.59%
  • B
    Big Toe
    Sold at 3.20 buy order in at 2.80
  • c
    conradn1
    today we recover all we go back to friday levels !!!!!
    Bullish
  • B
    Big Toe
    Feel sorry for you longs .. But id like to see this company bankrupt
  • T
    This Time
    @Big Toe
    Based on your experience in bio stock, OTIC will go up to about what price of positive news is released next week? Like previous high of $6++?
  • B
    Booda
    People argue hold or sell. Forget about what you thought yesterday and before this new info. You need to reevaluate based on faild phase 3 result and make decisions.
  • B
    Big Toe
    Lesson Learned I will never get into one stock for that many shares ever again.
  • C
    Cosco
    I'm looking over the 13F filings for December 31, 2020 and don't see many significant complete sell outs. Point 72 reduced but still in. Orbimed is still in 100 percent which is impressive because these guys know their science.