U.S. Markets closed

Och-Ziff Capital Management Group LLC (OZM)


NYSE - NYSE Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
2.42+0.01 (+0.41%)
At close: 4:02PM EDT
People also watch
FIGAPOOAKKKRAB
  • What is happening to OZM today- June 15/17? The stock was listed as reaching $2.83 a share after holding steady at $2.41 for over a week. I can find nothing to suggest the reason behind a possible (maybe after hours trading) $2.83 price.
  • Touched 2.50 today. This could get some legs soon I'm thinking. Been on this 220-245 range for a few months now
  • OZM is up 5.56% to 2.47
  • good to see AUM increased by 400m to 32b now..nice positive tractions..
  • breaking out above 50 days moving average..looks good here..
  • No volume today.
  • Lol... this thing still trading?... haven't been back here for ages...
  • Looks like it could possibly be coming out of the woods with a close over 2.45 wishing I pulled the trigger at 215/16.
  • OZM funds are perform very well. If they continue to perform at these levels, AUM will flow in by the end of year. I think maybe $5 by end of year given macro issues don't collapse.
  • Little bounce off that 215 again
  • AUM is going to go down but aum in credit will go up over time AUM will increase
  • 215 now. Does she hold?????? Or more pain.
  • No volume today.
  • Looks like everyone is waiting for May? They have to stop the flood of money leaving Master Fund or pick up big players in credit strategies.
  • Seems to have bounced off 215 here in the last couple of weeks. Yeah low volume. Still waiting to see what happens. If it breaks 215/214 then 2 is coming. Imo
  • I wonder how much more AUM will shrink? I thought they said the worst was over
  • Such low volume this week
  • Could 215 be close to a bottom?
  • Insightful reports detailing the potential of undervalued and overlooked companies from across the markets, ExplosiveOTC consistently delivers for their members. www.explosiveotc.com

    ExplosiveOTC
    ExplosiveOTC
    www.explosiveotc.com
  • Down grade on their debt. This will reach the 1's this week. This is not going anywhere soon...still no bottom. The SP will have to level out for a least 2 weeks before the bottom can be used. Anyone at OZM buying?