|Bid||11.41 x 1100|
|Ask||11.49 x 27000|
|Day's Range||11.37 - 11.68|
|52 Week Range||6.15 - 11.89|
|Beta (5Y Monthly)||1.49|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||6.66|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||0.39 (3.31%)|
|Ex-Dividend Date||Apr 15, 2021|
|1y Target Est||12.05|
Brazilian state-run oil firm Petroleo Brasileiro SA said on Friday that its Chinese partners in the Buzios pre-salt oil field will have to pay it $2.94 billion for its prior investment in exploration under the TOR rights to surplus oil found there. Petrobras said in a securities filing that Brazilian oil regulator ANP still has to approve the estimates of payment by China National Offshore Oil Corp (CNOOC) and China National Oil and Gas Exploration and Development Corp (CNODC), which have a 10% stake in the surplus output of the productive Santos basin field. The area was defined in a 2010 deal between the government and Petrobras, when the company raised some $70 billion in the world's largest-ever share offering at the time.
Petróleo Brasileiro S.A. – Petrobras ("Petrobras") (NYSE: PBR) today announced the final results and settlement of the previously announced cash tender offers by its wholly-owned subsidiary, Petrobras Global Finance B.V. ("PGF"), with respect to any and all of PGF's outstanding notes of the series set forth in the table below (the "Notes" and such offers, the "Offers").
Brazilian state-run oil firm Petroleo Brasileiro SA said on Friday that it will start a staggered return from home office to on-site work for its white-collar workers between July and August. Petrobras, as the company is known as, told Reuters the process will continue in October with up to 20% of office occupancy and will start with senior executives. Home office due to the coronavirus pandemic began in April last year under the previous chief executive Roberto Castello Branco, who worked from home.