|Bid||18.56 x 36100|
|Ask||19.19 x 28000|
|Day's Range||18.50 - 18.65|
|52 Week Range||16.66 - 19.48|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||N/A|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||0.97|
|Expense Ratio (net)||0.57%|
Cambria Funds added new multi-asset ETF that incorporates a wide range of asset categories, with a focus on diversification, value investing and trend following. The recently launched Cambria Trinity ETF ...
MORRIS: In essence one of the things we have accomplished with these three products is to reduce the volatility inherent in all markets, and in particular very volatile markets like the real asset sectors. It’s another way, in a sense, for investors, by keeping those profits through the cycle, they can actually compound their money in a slightly different way as opposed to a buy-and-hold strategy for long periods of time. In some ways this is kind of a marriage of our fundamental investing, long-only investing heritage, particularly in emerging markets and global markets and natural resources.
The actively managed VanEck Vectors® Real Asset Allocation ETF (RAAX) offers investors the ability to access the potential benefits of real assets. By offering potential exposure across commodities, natural resource equities, REITs, MLPs, and infrastructure, with the ability to allocate up to 100% to cash and cash equivalents during market stress, RAAX helps address the impact of volatility long associated with real asset investing through a process that responds to changing market environments. ...
Right now is a particularly strategic time to include commodities in your asset allocation mix. Joshua Kutin, Head of Asset Allocation, North America Investors generally consider commodities for enhanced portfolio diversification and a hedge against ...
Capital is allocated amongst assets on which the model is bullish on using an optimization process designed to maximize our diversification and minimize our volatility. In April, this resulted in a 50% exposure to commodities, a 45% exposure to natural resource equities, and a 5% exposure to MLPs. RAAX’s allocation in May has not changed drastically.
RAAX remains fully invested across commodities, natural resource equities, and MLPs. As they were at launch, the largest weightings remain in diversified commodities (30%), gold bullion (20%), and agribusiness equities (20%). However, its allocation to gold equities now stands at 10%, increasing overall gold exposure to 30%.
The VanEck Vectors Real Asset Allocation ETF (RAAX) launched, on April 9, into a period of strong performance for real assets. RAAX performed well on both an absolute and relative basis. Through April, in the first 16 days of its life, RAAX returned +2.98% based on net asset value versus +2.41% for its benchmark, the Blended Real Asset Index, which is comprised of an equally weighted blend of the returns of Bloomberg Commodity Index, S&P Real Assets Equity Index, and VanEck Natural Resources Index*. Equal weightings are reset monthly.
The VanEck Vectors Real Asset Allocation ETF (RAAX) uses a data-driven, rules-based process that leverages over 50 indicators (technical, macroeconomic and fundamental, commodity price, and sentiment) to allocate across 12 individual real asset segments in five broad real asset sectors. These objective indicators identify the segments with positive expected returns. Then, using correlation and volatility, an optimization process determines the weight to these segments with the goal of creating a portfolio with maximum diversification while reducing risk. ...
By Mark Raskopf Commodities have been in a positive trend since mid-June of last year, when oil began moving higher from the low $40s1. After a period of consolidation in February and March, commodities have seen some strong price advances, ...
The current environment, characterized by economic growth and heightened inflation expectations, provides an ideal backdrop for investors to consider the benefits of real assets. However, reluctance exists ...
KEMMERER: Now that we understand why the macro environment is supportive, why don’t you tell us a little bit about the investment process? What we’re doing is looking at what drives these individual real asset equities.
When you think about where we are in the commodity cycle right now, we have a situation where we have global growth improving, we have a dollar that’s been weakening recently, and we have supply dynamics in the commodity markets which are back in balance. As this global economy continues its momentum and its growth, we’re starting to get to the point where we’re consuming more commodities than we’re producing, and that are available to the marketplace.
Strong chart patterns for key commodity-related ETFs suggest that this could be one of the only segments to withstand a continued sell-off.