U.S. Markets close in 4 hrs 11 mins

Pepsico, Inc. (PEP)

NYSE - Nasdaq Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
114.77-0.22 (-0.19%)
As of 11:49AM EDT. Market open.
People also watch
KOPGJNJCLMMM
Full screen
Previous Close114.99
Open115.06
Bid114.80 x 200
Ask114.82 x 100
Day's Range114.40 - 115.11
52 Week Range98.50 - 119.39
Volume793,995
Avg. Volume3,241,587
Market Cap163.61B
Beta0.67
PE Ratio (TTM)24.31
EPS (TTM)N/A
Earnings DateN/A
Dividend & Yield3.22 (2.80%)
Ex-Dividend Date2017-08-30
1y Target EstN/A
Trade prices are not sourced from all markets
  • Reuters9 minutes ago

    Appeals court blocks San Francisco's ordinance for soda health warnings

    A U.S. appeals court on Tuesday sided with the beverage industry, granting a preliminary injunction to block a San Francisco ordinance mandating health warnings for soda. A three-judge panel from the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals ruled that the plaintiffs, including the American Beverage Association and the California Retailers Association, were likely to succeed with their claim that the ordinance was unjustified and violated commercial speech under the First Amendment. The panel said the lower court was wrong in denying the plaintiffs' motion for a preliminary injunction, granting the injunction and sending it back to the lower court.

  • TheStreet.com2 days ago

    Natural Alternatives to Sports Drinks - Buying Guide

    Because Gatorade, Powerade and the like don't actually taste that great.

  • Market Realist4 days ago

    Coca-Cola’s Plan to Improve Its Performance of Sparkling Beverages

    In 2016, sparkling beverages accounted for 72% of Coca-Cola's worldwide unit case volume, while still beverages accounted for the remaining 28%.