Advertisement
Advertisement
U.S. markets open in 1 hour 42 minutes
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Pilgrim's Pride Corporation (PPC)

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
32.84+0.63 (+1.96%)
At close: 04:00PM EDT
33.10 +0.26 (+0.79%)
Pre-Market: 07:24AM EDT
Advertisement
Full screen
Trade prices are not sourced from all markets
Gain actionable insight from technical analysis on financial instruments, to help optimize your trading strategies
Chart Events
Bullishpattern detected
Short-term KST

Short-term KST

Previous Close32.21
Open32.21
Bid31.81 x 1800
Ask36.20 x 2200
Day's Range32.21 - 33.32
52 Week Range20.23 - 33.32
Volume1,114,121
Avg. Volume1,219,931
Market Cap7.892B
Beta (5Y Monthly)0.96
PE Ratio (TTM)37.88
EPS (TTM)0.87
Earnings DateJul 26, 2022 - Aug 01, 2022
Forward Dividend & YieldN/A (N/A)
Ex-Dividend DateMay 06, 2016
1y Target Est30.64
Fair Value is the appropriate price for the shares of a company, based on its earnings and growth rate also interpreted as when P/E Ratio = Growth Rate. Estimated return represents the projected annual return you might expect after purchasing shares in the company and holding them over the default time horizon of 5 years, based on the EPS growth rate that we have projected.
Fair Value
XX.XX
Overvalued
-39% Est. Return

Subscribe to Yahoo Finance Plus to view Fair Value for PPC

View details
Research that delivers an independent perspective, consistent methodology and actionable insight
Related Research
  • Pilgrim's Pride Corporation
    Analyst Report: Pilgrim's Pride CorporationPilgrim’s Pride is the second-largest poultry producer in the U.S. (62% of 2021 sales), Europe (26%), and Mexico (12%). The 2019 purchase of Tulip, the U.K.'s largest hog producer, marks the firm's entrance into the pork market, which represents about 10% of sales. Pilgrim's sells its protein to chain restaurants, food processors, and retail chains. Channel exposure is split evenly between retail and food service, with the majority of food-service revenue coming from quick-service restaurants. JBS owns 80% of Pilgrim’s outstanding shares; it attempted to purchase the remaining 20% in late 2021, but the board rejected JBS's $26.50 offer as inadequate, and we concur.
    Rating
    Fair Value
    Economic Moat
    2 days agoMorningstar
View more
Advertisement
Advertisement