|Bid||35.51 x 2200|
|Ask||73.33 x 800|
|Day's Range||72.67 - 73.06|
|52 Week Range||60.18 - 73.71|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||N/A|
|Expense Ratio (net)||0.60%|
On September 12, Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) announced that it entered into a definitive agreement with MTD Products to acquire its 20% stake. Stanley Black & Decker said that it would pay $234 million in cash to acquire the 20% stake. The company also has the option to acquire MTD Products’ remaining 80% stake after July 1, 2021. The stake would likely enhance Stanley Black & Decker’s existing commercial relationship with MTD Products. The companies manufacture select outdoor products under the “Craftsman” brand.
On August 7, Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) announced that it signed a definitive agreement to acquire International Equipment Solutions Attachments Group. The deal is valued at ~$690 million in cash. Stanley Black & Decker is expected to fund the acquisition through cash in hand and proceeds from borrowings. However, the company didn’t state when the acquisition will be complete.
A slew of upbeat economic data, especially job and manufacturing, has spread optimism and reignited appeal for momentum ETFs & stocks.
Energy stocks are tracking oil prices higher and that's good news for a slew of exchange-traded funds. On Monday, 24 ETFs hit 52-week highs, 14 of which were oil funds or equity-based energy sector funds. PXI, which is about 11 and a half years old, tracks the Dorsey Wright Energy Technical Leaders Index.
Stanley Black & Decker (SWK) is expected to report revenue of $3.1 billion in 1Q18, representing a 10.7% increase from 1Q17’s $2.8 billion. If SWK manages to meet expectations, it will achieve its highest first-quarter revenue ever and see a first-quarter CAGR (compound annual growth rate) of 4.6% since 2013.
On December 18, 2017, Westlake Chemical (WLK) announced that it had sent notices about the optional redemption of $688 million in senior notes.
After Priceline (PCLN) released its 3Q17 results, analysts’ estimates for 2017 and 2018 were revised downwards. For the fourth quarter of 2017, sales are expected to grow 14.8% year-over-year or YoY to ...
A large part of Priceline’s (PCLN) growth in the past has come from acquiring smaller companies all over the world. It had to raise debt to finance some of these acquisitions.
Analysts expect Priceline's fiscal 2017 revenues to grow 16.7% YoY to $12.5 billion, which is slightly lower than the 16.5% YoY growth seen in 2016.
On October 4, 2017, H.B. Fuller (FUL) announced that Ruth Kimmelshue had been appointed to the company's board of directors, effective immediately.