119.84 0.00 (0.00%)
After hours: 4:44PM EST
|Bid||0.00 x 800|
|Ask||122.63 x 800|
|Day's Range||119.44 - 123.64|
|52 Week Range||116.52 - 169.22|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||1.52|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||13.53|
|Earnings Date||Nov 27, 2018 - Dec 3, 2018|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||0.15 (0.12%)|
|1y Target Est||167.84|
PVH (PVH) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
NEW YORK, Nov. 05, 2018 -- In new independent research reports released early this morning, Market Source Research released its latest key findings for all current investors,.
Hanesbrands (HBI) reported its third-quarter results on November 1. Its third-quarter adjusted EPS came in at $0.52. Excluding the Sears bankruptcy charge of $14 million, the pro forma adjusted EPS were $0.55—in line with the consensus estimate. On a reported basis, EPS from continuing operations were $0.47, versus $0.56 in the third quarter of 2017. Increases in expenses, along with a higher income tax, hurt the bottom line.
Hanesbrands (HBI) reported its third-quarter results on November 1. Third-quarter sales of $1.85 billion missed the consensus estimate of $1.87 billion. However, on a year-over-year basis, overall sales rose 2.7%. An unfavorable foreign exchange movement wiped out $22 million from the overall sales. Organic sales were up over 1%, on a constant-currency basis.
On November 1, Hanesbrands (HBI) stock was down 5.5% following the company’s third-quarter earnings announcement. The company’s sales of $1.85 billion fell short of the consensus estimate of $1.87 billion. The pro forma adjusted EPS were $0.55, which excludes the Sears bankruptcy charge of $14 million—in line with analysts’ consensus estimate.
"The positive outlook for the US apparel and footwear industry reflects faster-than-anticipated revenue and profit growth," said Moody's Apparel Analyst, Michael Zuccaro. Moody's has revised its 2018 operating profit growth forecast for the industry to 8%-9% from 3%-5%, though this high growth rate will be difficult to sustain and decelerate to a still strong 6%-7% in 2019. NIKE is expected to begin to show strong profit growth, supported by its new product pipeline and direct-to-consumer growth, as well as ongoing international expansion and an improved local apparel retail market.
Manny Chirico has been the CEO of PVH Corp (NYSE:PVH) since 2006. First, this article will compare CEO compensation with compensation at similar sized companies. Then we’ll look at a Read More...
Strong consumption trend and strategic acquisitions are likely to aid Prestige Consumer (PBH) in the second quarter amid cost worries.
YTD (year-to-date) as of October 24, Hanesbrands (HBI) stock has fallen 20.6% to $16.60. A weakness in the innerwear segment is a big concern. Second-quarter sales for its innerwear segment declined 3% in the United States due to reduced sales in the mass merchant and off-price retail channels.
Of the 15 analysts covering Hanesbrands (HBI) stock on October 24, 40% are recommending a “buy.” The remaining 60% are recommending a “hold.”
Hanesbrands (HBI) is scheduled to announce its third-quarter results on November 1. Its adjusted EPS estimate for the quarter is $0.55, representing a YoY (year-over-year) decline of 8.3%. Rising expenses and an increase in the income tax rate will likely impact its bottom-line numbers.
Wall Street analysts estimate that Hanesbrands (HBI) will report sales of $1.87 billion in the third quarter of 2018, representing 4% growth YoY (year-over-year). In the third quarter of 2017, sales increased 2.2%. Hanesbrands is scheduled to report its third-quarter results on November 1.
Jim Cramer says welcome to the end of October, when mutual funds like to dump their losers. Plus, both the Fed and China are putting pressure on stocks.
VF (VFC) delivered adjusted EPS of $1.43 for the second quarter of fiscal 2019. It beat the analyst consensus estimate of $1.33. On a year-over-year basis, EPS grew 19.0% due to higher revenue. Acquisitions added $0.08 to the bottom line. On a reported basis, EPS was $1.26 compared with $0.97 in the same quarter last year.
After the second-quarter fiscal 2019 earnings announcement, 71.0% of 24 analysts have retained a “buy” rating for VF (VFC), while 29.0% rated it a “hold.”
On October 19, VF Corporation (VFC) stock shed 10.7% of its value after it reported results for the second quarter of fiscal 2019. The quarter ended on September 30. The company beat revenue and adjusted EPS estimates and also registered strong year-over-year growth.
PVH Corp (PVH) benefits from solid brand management approach, Calvin Klein and Tommy Hilfiger brands in particular, despite the tough retail backdrop and competition.
Of the 23 analysts covering VF Corporation (VFC) stock on October 12, 74.0% recommended a “buy,” and the remaining 26.0% gave VFC a “hold” rating. VFC is a leading apparel manufacturer in the US. The company’s brands include North Face, Vans, Timberland, Kipling, Lee, and Wrangler. Vans, North Face, and Timberland are the three biggest revenue drivers. In the first quarter of fiscal 2019, which ended on June 30, combined sales of these three brands accounted for 21% of overall sales.
On October 12, VF Corporation’s (VFC) 12-month forward PE (price-to-earnings) ratio was 22.4x. Hanesbrands (HBI), PVH Corp. (PVH), Michael Kors (KORS), and Ralph Lauren (RL) have PE ratios of 8.8x, 12.6x, 12.2x, and 17.4x, respectively.
Zendaya will appear in a global multimedia campaign for the ‘TommyXZendaya’ collaborative collection designed in partnership with Tommy Hilfiger. The collection and campaign will be released worldwide in Spring 2019. Tommy Hilfiger, which is owned by PVH Corp. [NYSE: PVH], announces that actress Zendaya, who recently starred in the blockbusters Spider-Man: Homecoming and The Greatest Showman, will be the new global TOMMY HILFIGER women’s ambassador and will appear in the brand’s global integrated campaign beginning in Spring 2019.
As of October 12, VF Corporation (VFC) stock has increased 18.1% YTD (year-to-date) to $87.43. Meanwhile, Hanesbrands (HBI) and PVH Corp (PVH) have fallen 21.8% and 8.1%, respectively. VF Corporation is a leading name in the apparel manufacturing space.
VF Corporation (VFC) is scheduled to announce its second quarter of fiscal 2019 results on October 19. Its adjusted EPS (earnings per share) estimate for the quarter is $1.33. Higher revenue along with a lower tax rate could drive its bottom-line performance. Share repurchases could also offer some upside. As of June 30, 2018, VFC had $4 billion under its existing share buyback authorization.