It looks like this secondary offering will be the death of the stock. They put a floor in at 91 cents, which means the delisting process is underway and very likely. Of course this would be a year down the road unless they regain compliance. I've seen this movie enough to the know the ending already.
KTOV = Mcap $16 Mil /Cash $17 Mil / ULTRA Low float O/S 10.6 M / NDA submission for potential Blockbuster this Quarter = 20 BAGGER ..ONE OF THE BIGGEST BIOTECH OPPORTUNITY EVER ! Thank me later guys
Kitov Expects to Submit an NDA for KIT-302 in the Third Quarter 2017.Kitov announced that it began the process of compiling the documents necessary to file an NDA for its lead asset KIT-302 as a treatment for patients who experience both osteoarthritis and hypertension. The Company hired Parexel International Corporation, a clinical research organization, to digitalize and formally submit its NDA application. Kitov expects the filing to occur during the third quarter of 2017, with a potential FDA approval during the second quarter of 2018.
KIT-302 is a combination drug that treats osteoarthritis pain and hypertension simultaneously
Primary efficacy endpoint achieved Lead drug candidate KIT-302 achieved its primary efficacy endpoint in a pivotal Phase III trial
Marketing potential Pipeline candidates address large, multi-billion dollar markets
Kitov’s current pipeline products, KIT-301 and KIT-302, are combination drugs that treat OA pain and HTN simultaneously. In December 2015, KIT-302 successfully achieved the primary efficacy endpoint for its Phase III clinical trial. In August 2016, the United States Patent Office issued a patent covering KIT-302.
Of the 27 million Americans with OA, 50% also suffer from HTN, which is also a common side effect of stand-alone OA drugs. With no single medication currently treating both conditions, KIT-301 and KIT-302 are targeting this multi-billion dollar market.
We are squarely focused on taking the steps necessary to advance our pipeline and continue building shareholder value
Secondary offering. How much more bad news can they add in 1 yr?
Is RGLS overvalued at current levels? Not sure how awe-SOME-stock-s finds all these incredible trade ideas but im happy.
TVIA is moving
Monster Microcaps Alert to RGLS shareholders. Clean Energy Technologies Moving up now - CETY - price today $.02. Price target $.20 by year end. Clean Energy Technologies. CETY recently announced expansion with their Europe Sales and Service Center for Europe new sales and to serve 65 existing customers with CETY’s General Electric clean energy Heat Recovery Systems and just announced they have already sold the first of SEVERAL HUNDRED units to come SOON.
Each CETY Heat Recovery System sells for $300,000 and market demand is several BILLION DOLLARS.
CETY purchased Heat Recovery Systems Division from General Electric and products are now very attractive to huge unmet markets and can achieve over $250 million annual sales within the next 2 years. Demand for conversion of wasted heat to electrical energy in big applications is VERY LARGE AND UNMET.
Clean Energy Technologies, Inc. Secures New Order for Waste Biomass Application in Europe
COSTA MESA, Calif., July 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Clean Energy Technologies, Inc. (CETY) announced today that its subsidiary Heat Recovery Solutions has secured a new Clean CycleTM generator order for a Waste Biomass application in Europe. Growing d
Delisting is not imminent. As long as it closes at $1 and above. The 30 day clock resets.
Do you think this thing is done selling? Showing us a buy signal now on RGLS? Im not sure about you guys but AWE-some.Stock.s has provided me with some pretty good trade ideas. I messed up executing some of them but thats on me.
Seems like BK is coming, but when? I have about 2k shares. Have been holding - curious. Looking obvious though.
Desperate pumping from Chardan Capital to cover exits of major holders
dicontimnue rg 101 this disaster disaster badbnad news this is a huge huge blow this will crashcrashbelow 85 cent you been warned getoutout beforeveryone startto sell and dump dump their sharesbelow 85 cent ,beveryvery afraid to loss alotl more money
Day one under $1. After 30 consecutive business days under $1, the delisting notice will follow. Than 180 days to make a correction. Than possibly another 180 days if granted. Than the pink sheets. I'm sure there will be reverse split before we get to the pink sheets. It's book I've read many times in biotech land.