U.S. Markets closed

Regulus Therapeutics Inc. (RGLS)

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
0.6080+0.0075 (+1.25%)
At close: 4:00PM EST
Sign in to post a message.
  • V
    V.
    Third quarter report out, and it's a very positive report. Regulus is delivering on its promises and achieving its goals. Looking forward to their continued progress.
  • B
    Bravo
    $1 in 1 month
    Bullish
  • S
    Sy
    Is there any life left in this stock?
  • V
    V.
    Already $0.58, up more than 20% in after-hours trading. I'm so glad I already have mine.
  • a
    amir
    I’m wondering if Management ever looks at history and performance on this stock . It’s been overdue for CEO to step down and have someone with knowledge to run this company if anything left
  • C
    Chris
    This week should be a good one for RGLS. Time to move again. Just need a little more volume. Do your DD and follow Denner. GO$ RGLS$GO
  • C
    Chris
    Well one week off. The run is coming just have to have patience! Go RGL$
  • a
    amir
    Bravo
  • R
    Rin
    fda approved news
    And add a new pipeline.
    Obvious pattern. More than 100 percent rise at the end.
    Target price $2+ company of only 22M
    Bullish
  • S
    Stock Trends
  • D
    D
    Things are looking to become quite difficult for the company in the next 6 months. With data for the phase 2 study in alport probably only coming in 2019 or late 2018, and the phase 1 data in ADPKD being completed in Q3 (so data likely in late Q3- Q4), there isn't much in the way of near term catalysts to lift the share price. This isn't good because, per their SEC fillings, they just received notice from NASDAQ that they could lose their placement on the NASDAQ market if they do not comply with the 1.00 share price minimum within the next 180 days. 180 days from now is around the end of October, so the best case scenario is for very positive phase 1 data to be released that lifts the share price considerably.

    Beyond this, their cash position isn't very strong either. They had 60 million at the end of 2017, and guided for 12m/quarter cash burn. Their cash position is rapidly declining, so they will need to find a way to raise money. A dilution at these depressed share prices would be pretty devastating, and would probably guarantee that they would no longer be able to comply with NASDAQ's minimum price by the end of October. They could take on additional debt, but they already took out debt last year, so it may be difficult to take on anymore additional debt.

    The only way I see them making it out of this situation is a timely partnership that offers high upfront cash or a reverse stock split followed by dilution. Management alluded to interested partners, but I'm not sure they would be able to get a deal good enough to save them considering how early stage their pipeline is.

    I'm assuming they will try to deal with this before the phase 1 data reads out, so that they don't have to rely on it to survive as a company.

    I'm interested in the science of this company, but I'm going to wait on the sidelines to see how the next 6 months plays out. I'm hoping to get in after these issues are dealt with. This should be around the time that the phase 2 data is released.

    Good luck to any longer currently holding.
  • c
    chase
    This is very bullish. Hold your shares and buy more.
  • M
    M
    Time to buy?
  • E
    EAGLE 2018
    hope above 4 today
  • K
    Kevin
    It can’t keep dropping! Ones the news for phases coming out, this stock will fly! Be patient my friend!
  • S
    Suzette
    Ditto
  • c
    cozyfiddy
    NEA management, biotechnology value fund, Sanofi and steve cohen's family office. they've all bought into RGLS in the past quarter before biopsy data. the share price has been downtrending because of a delay in the data but in the long term, this doesnt change much. big boys are here and they clearly see long term value in RGLS. this could be a major gem.
  • G
    Greg
    mkt cap 18 millions, company cash 23,4 !!!
  • D
    DCS
    I think this is going Up twice or triple Soon ..
  • S
    StevenW
    Here's another prediction. Delisting notice coming again only to eventually recover above $1. Just played out within the last year. Now it's doing the same thing again with a different CEO.