Down $1.29 pre market. This is unusual because SGEN rarely trades pre market. Does anyone have access to volume info? Yahoo does not show pre market volume. Thanks Kool
Just saw this announcement from the Cancer Letter regarding ODAC's recommendation to approve use of Mylotarg, Pfizer's ADC targeted at CD33 that had been pulled from the US market in 2010 because of toxicity:
The FDA Oncologic Drugs Advisory Committee July 11 voted to approve Pfizer’s Mylotarg (gemtuzumab ozogamicin, GO), a CD33-directed antibody-drug conjugate for the indication of “combination therapy with daunorubicin and cytarabine for the treatment of adult patients with previously untreated, de novo CD33-positive acute myeloid leukemia.
Not sure what it might mean for SGEN's agent.
Short interest went from 7.7% reported on 8/15 to 8.1% reported on 8/31. Should instigate a bit more oomph to the upside when price appreciation comes back.
For all who like Red live in Florida, god speed and best wishes for best outcome with Irma. May she die over water! Kool
What the hay? 2 more insider sells outside of 15b plans. From cfo and evp of worldwide sales no less. If any buyout talk going on, obviously they are not involved.
Genlab's update on the cervical cancer PI/II has been leaked out ahead of schedule I guess. Kool
MICROCAP SPECIAL ALERT – BioLargo’s (BLGO) Surprise Acquisition of ENTIRE World Class Engineering Team from Fortune 500 CB&I Environmental & Infrastructure, Inc. Combined with New Financing Signals STRONG BUY as AOS Disruptive Water Treatment System Now Ready for $860 Billion Market
BLGO COMMERCIAL REVENUES ARE STARTING NOW AND STRONGLY POSITIONED TO EXPLODE FOR YEARS TO COME
Follow this chain of facts to understand the powerful investment implications:
1. BLGO developed and owns the breakthrough AOS Water Treatment system that was just unveiled at the University of Alberta. The AOS is validated by many leading experts as the biggest breakthrough in water treatment in history
2. The AOS system was validated by 1,600 studies and by the world’s largest water engineering company to disinfect and to also remove toxic contaminants better, faster and cheaper than all technologies
3. Over 35 government grants support the AOS system
4. After 10 years of development, the AOS system is now commercially ready for engineering to tailor and build it for user’s specific needs
5. BLGO just acquired THE ENTIRE ENGINEERING INNOVATION TEAM THAT CREATED GIANT REVENUES FOR CB&I and now creates instant big revenues for BLGO
6. The new engineering team brings substantial new business on day 1
7. BLGO’S new Engineering and Science Division has powerful established business relationships with giant users for the AOS
8. BLGO’s new Engineering & Science Division from CB&I is strongly incentivized to generate big and profitable revenues
9. BLGO hired Dr Shan Yong as head of BD for the AOS. Dr Yong has long established relationships with Veolia and the world’s largest water companies
10. BLGO just closed a finance commitment for $10 million with Lincoln Park Capital
11. BLGO Clyra Medical division within days of filing 510k for novel low cost, best in class wound care products in a $10 billion market
12. Clyra wound care products kill even resistant microbials (ESKAPE PATHOGENS) and promote healing
13. 510k is a 90-day process
14. Tanya Rhodes was head of wound care product development at giant Smith & Nephew
15. Tanya Rhodes is now spearheading Clyra’s disruptive product entry into $10 billion market
16. Several more proprietary blockbuster and disruptive wound care products are in pipeline
17. CupriDyne industrial air treatment odor control is being sold now and is quickly being adopted by major companies
18. 3 of the top 10 waste management companies have already signed National Purchasing Agreements and sales are increasing rapidly
19. Word on the street is that CupiDyne is going to take over odor control
20. CupriDyne sales potential is billions per year
21. BLGO is destined to achieve enormous revenues and multi-billion dollar market cap in near term with major prolonged growth for years to come.
BioLargo Acquires World-Class Engineering Team to Form a New Engineering Services Subsidiary and Enters into Common Stock Purchase Agreement for Up to $10 Million with Lincoln Park Capital
Westminster, CA, Sept. 11, 2017-- BioLargo, Inc., a sustainable science and technology company that delivers practical solutions for clean water, clean air and advanced wound care, announced today it finalized ...
Juno's got it going on!
Polatuzumab Vedotin received Prime designation from EMA on June 30, 2017
Jumping today! 💰🎉 Any news?
Kite was 39 in November and buyout at 180 today. Stock price means little with biotechs. When company gets a bid its game over. Sgen will get a bid when Bakers want to sell. Very encouraging, that Bakers have not purchased recently. I thought they may have but was wrong to date. Glad I was wrong as a matter of fact. Advertising will easily be a billion dollar drug. Sgen pipeline and collaborations hold great value also. Sgen will go. Unless bakers want to hold on forever and turn it into there major biotech. I don't think that will happen and a sale is being set up. Good luck longs.
Finally. BB's won't take less than $100/share, if they choose to sell at all
SGEN goes up on high volume today. Anyone cares to share?
Guess Gilead is not buying SGEN. Shucks!! Kool
Hope this rockets 🚀 up to 60 so I can sell some and buy myself a Rolex GMT!
Closed at HOD on heavy volume (over 200K shares traded in last 20 i. Did something interesting leak out or is this a bear trap? Hope to hear some positive developments for CD33 trials. I know that hope springs eternal Paladin. Kool
Any company wanting to buy SGEN would be wise to do it before adcetris label gets expanded!!