U.S. markets open in 5 hours 53 minutes

iShares Short Treasury Bond ETF (SHV)

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
110.510.00 (0.00%)
At close: 4:00PM EDT
Sign in to post a message.
  • P
    Philip
    Don't believe the yields they show on Yahoo. They seem to be based on data from months ago, and rates of all Treasuries have collapsed. SHV now yields almost nothing.
  • W
    William
    Is anyone considering selling their shares in SHV and putting their money into other higher yielding bond etfs?
    Neutral
  • J
    JJ
    why would anyone hold this POS
  • D
    DN
    Are the gains from this ETF taxable since this is based on Fed Treasury bonds?
    Neutral
  • C
    Chuck -A-Luck
    If only 51% bonds, where is the other 49%? Cash?
    That is poor fund management, as I decide how much to invest in bonds and how much cash to hold. I expect 100% +- of the fund to be invested in BONDS.
  • Y
    Yahoo Finance Insights
    SHV reached an all time high at 112.99
  • Y
    Yahoo Finance Insights
    SHV reached an all time high at 112.99