|Bid||0.00 x 0|
|Ask||0.00 x 0|
|Day's Range||29.08 - 30.47|
|52 Week Range||23.75 - 42.71|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||17.12|
|Earnings Date||Apr 23, 2018 - Apr 27, 2018|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||0.25 (0.90%)|
|1y Target Est||37.24|
In this article, we’ll look at Wall Street analysts’ forecasts for Weatherford International (WFT) stock following the company’s 1Q18 earnings release. Analysts’ rating for WFT
Management has remained on the offensive by acquiring a minerals mining company, but is it stretching its financial statement too thin in the process?
In this part, we’ll discuss Wall Street analysts’ forecasts for Baker Hughes, a GE Company (BHGE), shares following its 1Q18 earnings release.
NEW YORK, NY / ACCESSWIRE / April 24, 2018 / U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLCA ) will be discussing their earnings results in their Q1 Earnings Call to be held on April 24, 2018 at 9:00 AM Eastern ...
On a per-share basis, the Frederick, Maryland-based company said it had profit of 39 cents. Earnings, adjusted for non-recurring costs and costs related to mergers and acquisitions, were 54 cents per share. ...
- First quarter revenue of $369.3 million , up 2 percent sequentially - Net income for the quarter of $0.39 per basic and diluted share - Tons sold in Oil & Gas up 3 percent sequentially - Company completed ...
In this article, we’ll look at Wall Street analysts’ forecasts for Halliburton (HAL) before its 1Q18 earnings. Analysts’ ratings for Halliburton
To receive further updates on this U.S. Silica Holdings (NYSE:SLCA) trade as well as an alert when it’s time to take profits, sign up for a risk-free trial of SlingShot Trader today. SLCA went through a rough patch — along with the rest of the market — in February, but it got hit especially hard when it released its fourth-quarter results showing an earnings miss and lower-than-expected first-quarter guidance. This news sent the stock below support at $28, but, since that time, SLCA has stabilized and is now challenging that same $28 level as resistance.
Short interest is moderately high for SLCA with between 10 and 15% of shares outstanding currently on loan. Over the last one-month, outflows of investor capital in ETFs holding SLCA totaled $771 million.
Investors should consider adding exposure to the Deepwater/LNG space and simultaneously reduce exposure to the frac and sand space, including U.S. Silica Holdings Inc (NYSE: SLCA ), according to Goldman ...
Moody's Investors Service ("Moody's") assigned a B1 rating to US Silica Company, Inc.'s ("U.S. Silica") proposed $1.38 billion credit facility, which consists of a $100 million revolver ...
FREDERICK, Md., April 3, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (SLCA) announced today that it will release its first quarter 2018 financial results before the New York Stock Exchange opens on Tuesday, April 24, 2018. This release will be followed by a conference call for investors on Tuesday, April 24, 2018 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the results. Hosting the call will be Bryan Shinn, president and chief executive officer and Don Merril, executive vice president and chief financial officer.
Analysts surveyed by Reuters seem bullish on Hi-Crush Partners (HCLP) with 87% rating the MLP as a “buy” and the remaining 13% rating it a “hold.” None of the surveyed analysts rated HCLP a “sell.” The mean price target for HCLP is $16.8, which implies an upside of 51% in a year from HCLP’s current price of $11.15. The above graph shows how analysts’ recommendations on Hi-Crush Partners have changed over the last six months. In comparison, nearly 33% of the surveyed analysts rated Emerge Energy Services (EMES) as a “buy” and 67% rated it a “hold.” The consensus price target for EMES is $11.5.