|Bid||14.76 x 4000|
|Ask||14.77 x 1400|
|Day's Range||14.67 - 15.21|
|52 Week Range||13.97 - 42.83|
|Beta (5Y Monthly)||1.30|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||N/A|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y Target Est||N/A|
These are the 3D printing stocks with the best value, fastest growth, and best performance for Q4 2022.
Stratasys Ltd. ( NASDAQ:SSYS ), might not be a large cap stock, but it received a lot of attention from a substantial...
Following the completion of the MakerBot and Ultimaker merger, Stratasys (SSYS) holds a minority stake of 46.5% in the newly combined company, while NPM Capital owns the remaining 53.5% stake.