to view your mail
Yahoo Finance Plus
U.S. markets closed
STORE Capital Corporation (STOR)
NYSE - NYSE Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
At close: 4:00PM EDT
402 reactions on $STOR conversation
Sign in to post a message.
I see this as a good turn around long term play with a good moat. Bought a 100 shares at $23.40 cost basis a while back. Gonna let the position DRIP and forget about it.
Solid dividend play.
market up 200 plus and we can't eek out a gain?
When is a good entry point for this?
Any reason for the sudden lower closing yesterday and the sharp decline pre market today? ER seemed very good to me, so am I missing something?
rental business will booming again when covid is ended this summer. load up.
Money in the bank. Easy decision for a long term investor
Josh brown on CNBC talking stor 🚀💰🚀
Will they raise their dividend? if they do, stock, goes higher
Nice shareholder letter. This is a stock you don’t have to worry about. Gonna make this a decent portion of my HSA
A little too pricey to add rn. I'm looking for 30 or below. Great for your long term portfolio
I own this. I like this. This is going to break 40 in the near-term.
Goldman is pushing with other CEOs for a quick return to office. Does not like the WFH mentality.
“It’s an aberration that we are going to correct as quickly as possible,”
“This is not ideal for us, and it’s not a new normal,”
$MAC $SPG $BXP $STOR $BPY $AMT $CCI $PLD $CIO $SPG
When do we see $40+? Let's go!
The rotation to reopening appear to just be starting. Now known as "The Great REIT-Opening".
- Canadian REITs have had government support through "CERS" paying up to 90% of business' rent and related expenses. Those businesses must pay the landlord their rent as part of receiving government funding. This is one of the BEST programs in the world to keep business' paying rent and keep them alive for the REIT-Opening.
- Canadian REITs are the perfect hedge against a weakening US Dollar. Canada is commodity driven, and the loonie has been strengthening against the greenback as commodities rise.
- Canadian Real Estate is not saturated like the USA. For retail, 23.5 Sq Feet per capita in the USA. 16.8 Sq Feet per capita in Canada.
- Canada land is highly concentrated in major markets. Specifically Vancouver, Toronto(GTA), and Southern Quebec/Montreal. Land is very limited in these areas due to Oceans/Lakes, US Boarder, and Mountains.
- Canadian REITs have some of the lowest leverage and extremely high liquidity for their market cap, making them some of the safest REIT-Opening plays and are incredibly undervalued to NAV.
- REITs in general have been refinancing at record low rates, and is working as a natural tail wind to earnings.
- M&A and Buybacks are going to be the story in 2021 as the record amount of liquidity on these balance sheets are put to work.
HR.UN, REI.UN, D.UN, AP.UN, SRU.UN, SOT.UN, MRT.UN, MR.UN remain very beat up to NAV, yet Year over Year revenue and FFO has been minimally impacted. These REITs have serious upside in the REIT-Opening Trade.
Americans and Canadians should consider these names in their portfolio for a weakening US Dollar vs CAD Dollar, and as a natural inflation hedge. These all pay distributions monthly. New land cannot be made. It is limited, and Canada's land is very limited to these key areas.
$MAC $SPG $BXP $STOR $BPY $AMT $CCI $PLD
Are inflation fears (rising bond yields) weighing on STOR? When do we head to $40? LFG!
Let's see if Warren Buffett dumps this stock.
Buying today, I hope.
Earnings? Outlook should be bright.
The monthly stimulus checks for families will start in July, IRS now says
Actor Alfonso Ribeiro on diversity in Hollywood
Yahoo Finance Video
Senator Warren: U.S. bankruptcy system is 'fundamentally wrong' on student debt
Advertise with us
© 2021 Verizon Media. All rights reserved.
About Our Ads
Discover new investment ideas by accessing unbiased, in-depth investment research