22.34 0.00 (0.00%)
After hours: 4:53PM EDT
|Bid||3.98 x 1300|
|Ask||22.57 x 1300|
|Day's Range||22.05 - 22.45|
|52 Week Range||16.70 - 23.53|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||N/A|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||20.88|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y Target Est||N/A|
Spirit of Texas Bancshares, Inc. (STXB) doesn't possess the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely earnings beat in its upcoming report. Get prepared with the key expectations.
For beginners, it can seem like a good idea (and an exciting prospect) to buy a company that tells a good story to...
Every investor in Spirit of Texas Bancshares, Inc. (NASDAQ:STXB) should be aware of the most powerful shareholder...
Improving credit quality as a result of post-GFC recovery has led to a strong environment for growth in the banking sector. Economic growth impacts the stability of salaries and interest rate level which in turn affects borrowers...
Conroe-based Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc. SSB (Nasdaq: STXB), the holding company of Spirit of Texas Bank, closed its acquisition of Beeville, Texas-based First Beeville Financial Corp. and its subsidiary, The First National Bank of Beeville. Spirit of Texas Bancshares issued 1,579,268 shares of common stock and paid an aggregate of nearly $32.4 million in cash to Beeville’s shareholders, according to an April 2 press release. Beeville shareholders now own approximately 11.5 percent of Spirit’s common stock, while Spirit of Texas shareholders own the remaining 88.5 percent, per the release.
Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Sign with RFP. For the last quarter Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc reported a revenue of $16.9 million, compared with the revenue of $12.02 million during the same period a year ago. At the end of the fiscal year, Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc has the cash and cash equivalents of $89.0 million, compared with $58.2 million in the previous year.
Spirit of Texas Bancshares, Inc.’s (NASDAQ:STXB) profitability and risk are largely affected by the underlying economic growth for the region it operates in US given it is a small-cap stockRead More...
We've lost count of how many times insiders have accumulated shares in a company that goes on to improve markedly. The flip side of that is that there are more Read More...
The goal of this article is to teach you how to use price to earnings ratios (P/E ratios). To keep it practical, we'll show how Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc's Read More...
The deal will be the bank's eighth acquisition since 2008, and its second since going public in May.
The banking sector has been experiencing growth as a result of improving credit quality from post-GFC recovery. Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc (NASDAQ:STXB) is a small-cap bank with a market Read More...
I’ve been keeping an eye on Spirit of Texas Bancshares Inc (NASDAQ:STXB) because I’m attracted to its fundamentals. Looking at the company as a whole, as a potential stock investment,Read More...