|Bid||218.00 x 100|
|Ask||223.00 x 200|
|Day's Range||217.97 - 219.81|
|52 Week Range||146.99 - 229.50|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||23.87|
|Earnings Date||Apr 4, 2018 - Apr 9, 2018|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||2.08 (0.95%)|
|1y Target Est||246.25|
Constellation Brands (STZ) has been gaining from its spectacular earnings surprise history driven by constant brand-building efforts, acquisitions and strength in its beer business.
In this part, we look at the secondary use of marijuana, recreational use. In mid-2018, Canada is expected to make marijuana legal for recreational use. This outlook has been driving stocks such as Aurora Cannabis (ACB.TO), Canopy Growth (WEED.TO), Aphria (APH.TO), and MedReleaf (LEAF.TO) to new highs.
Among the many industries benefiting from lower corporate tax rates starting in 2018, the alcoholic beverage industry will now have some added benefits—at least for the smallest companies. The Craft Beverage Modernization and Tax Reform Act, part of last year’s broader tax-reform legislation, reduces the federal taxes paid by beer, liquor, and wine makers for…
Constellation Brands not long ago invested in the marijuana business, likely betting that “weed” will be fully legalized in the U.S. The size of this purchase isn’t huge, but it illustrates management’s ...
Categories: Yahoo FinanceGet free summary analysis Constellation Brands, Inc. reports financial results for the quarter ended November 29, 2017. Highlights Summary numbers: Revenues of USD 1,799.10 million, Net Earnings of USD 494.70 million. Gross margins widened from 49.25% to 50.04% compared to the same period last year, operating (EBITDA) margins now 30.65% from 33.00%. Change in operating ... Read more (Read more...)
Constellation Brands (STZ) stock is currently rated a “buy” by the majority of the 22 analysts covering the stock. As of January 10, Constellation Brands stock was rated a “buy” by 73% of analysts and a “hold” by 27% of analysts. On January 10, Barclays initiated coverage of Constellation Brands stock with an “overweight” rating and a price target of $255.
Constellation Brands’ (STZ) gross margin expanded in fiscal 3Q18, which ended on November 30, 2017. This improvement was mainly due to a rise in the beer segment’s gross margin to 54.5% in fiscal 3Q18 from 51.8% in fiscal 3Q17. The lower cost of products sold was a result of operational benefits driven by glass and material sourcing as well as favorable changes in foreign currency.
Brown-Forman (BF.B) is displaying growth driven by robust surprise trend, strong brand portfolio, efforts to expand globally, strategic initiatives and an optimistic outlook.
Constellation Brands’ (STZ) lower sales in fiscal 3Q18 resulted from a decline in its wine and spirits segment sales. Sales of the wine and spirits segment declined 10.3% on a year-over-year basis to $759 million in fiscal 3Q18. Constellation Brands’ beer segment accounted for 57.8% of the company’s fiscal 3Q18 overall sales, while the wine and spirits generated the remaining 42.2% of sales.
Should You Jump on the Marijuana Bandwagon? Investors interested in accessing the marijuana industry have several options. In the US, Scotts Miracle-Gro (SMG) has invested in companies that are positioned to serve the cannabis market.
Constellation Brands (STZ) delivered adjusted EPS (earnings per share) of $2.00 in fiscal 3Q18, which ended on November 30, 2017. Constellation Brands has exceeded analyst earnings expectations in all the quarters of fiscal 2016, fiscal 2017, and in the first three quarters of fiscal 2018. Constellation Brands’ adjusted EPS grew 2.0% on a year-over-year basis to $2.00 despite lower sales in fiscal 3Q18.
The rapper's bourbon brand plans to raise up to $30 million through an initial public offering sometime after the first quarter of 2018.
Constellation Brands' (STZ) raised fiscal 2018 earnings outlook on robust quarterly performance and strength in its beer business.
Constellation Brands (STZ) is seeing solid earnings estimate revision and has a favorable Zacks rank, making it well positioned for future earnings growth.
CHICAGO, Jan. 11, 2018-- Today, Modelo Especial, America’ s fastest-growing beer 1, announced its partnership with UFC ® heavyweight champion, Stipe Miocic. This partnership marks the beer brand’ s first ...
LGC Launches JV Company with Creso Pharma and Baltic Beer Company to Capitalize on Growing Cannabis-Derived Beverage Market
General Motors and other U.S. companies with big Canada and Mexico stakes tumbled on renewed worries that President Trump could pull out of Nafta.
Stocks, bonds and the U.S. dollar fell Wednesday amid reports that China may be slowing down or halting purchases of U.S. sovereign bonds.