|Bid||82.31 x 900|
|Ask||82.21 x 1000|
|Day's Range||82.14 - 83.21|
|52 Week Range||70.34 - 85.97|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||0.39|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||22.35|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||2.18 (2.65%)|
|1y Target Est||N/A|
While small-cap stocks, such as Southwest Gas Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:SWX) with its market cap of US$4.4b, are popular for their explosive growth, investors should also be aware of their balance sheet to judge whether the company can survi...
Want to participate in a research study? Help shape the future of investing tools and earn a $60 gift card! We've lost count of how many times insiders have accumulated shares in a company that goes on to improve markedly. Unfortunatel...
If you are currently a shareholder in Southwest Gas Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:SWX), or considering investing in the stock, you need to examine how the business generates cash, and how itRead More...
Over the past 10 years Southwest Gas Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:SWX) has been paying dividends to shareholders. The stock currently pays out a dividend yield of 2.6%, and has a marketRead More...
Southwest Gas (SWX) has an impressive earnings surprise history and currently possesses the right combination of the two key ingredients for a likely beat in its next quarterly report.
Want to participate in a short research study? Help shape the future of investing tools and you could win a $250 gift card! If you are interested in cashing inRead More...
A look at the shareholders of Southwest Gas Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:SWX) can tell us which group is most powerful. Institutions often own shares in more established companies, while it's not Read More...
Southwest Gas (SWX) is an attractive investment option right now, owing to its long-term capital expenditure plans and expanding customer base.
One Gas (OGS) unveils its long-term capital expenditure plans, and expects 2019 earnings to benefit from new rates as well as normal weather.
Sempra Energy's (SRE) unit to provide rebates for distributors selling ultra-low emission water heaters and for constructing a 1.5-kilowatt fuel cell in a new, mixed fuel, zero-net-energy home.
Small and large cap stocks are widely popular for a variety of reasons, however, mid-cap companies such as Southwest Gas Holdings, Inc. (NYSE:SWX), with a market cap of US$3.9b, often Read More...
Sempra Energy's (SRE) arm to divest its non-utility U.S. natural gas storage facilities for $332 million in cash to an associate of ArcLight Capital Partners, LLC.
During the first half of the fourth quarter the Russell 2000 ETF (IWM) lagged the larger S&P 500 ETF (SPY) by about 4 percentage points as investors worried over the possible ramifications of rising interest rates. The hedge funds and institutional investors we track typically invest more in smaller-cap stocks than an average investor (i.e. […]
Chesapeake Utilities' (CPK) unit Sharp Energy acquires operating assets of R.F. Ohl Fuel Oil to expand propane operations in Pennsylvania.
In an effort to expand the company’s footprint and diversify its services, a Phoenix-based construction group has acquired a Louisiana firm for nearly $300 million. Phoenix-based Centuri Construction Group Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Southwest Gas Holdings Inc., acquired 80 percent ownership of Linetec Services LLC for $299 million in cash. Centuri has the option to acquire the remaining 20 percent ownership over the next five years.