U.S. markets closed

Taoping Inc. (TAOP)

NasdaqCM - NasdaqCM Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
2.9000+0.0500 (+1.75%)
At close: 4:00PM EDT
2.8800 -0.02 (-0.69%)
After hours: 07:41PM EDT
Full screen
Trade prices are not sourced from all markets
Gain actionable insight from technical analysis on financial instruments, to help optimize your trading strategies
Chart Events
Bearishpattern detected
Commodity Channel Index

Commodity Channel Index

Previous Close2.8500
Open2.8500
Bid2.8100 x 800
Ask2.8800 x 1000
Day's Range2.8200 - 2.9000
52 Week Range2.4000 - 16.8600
Volume64,827
Avg. Volume928,323
Market Cap39.575M
Beta (5Y Monthly)0.82
PE Ratio (TTM)N/A
EPS (TTM)-2.4000
Earnings DateApr 30, 2021
Forward Dividend & YieldN/A (N/A)
Ex-Dividend DateN/A
1y Target EstN/A
Fair Value is the appropriate price for the shares of a company, based on its earnings and growth rate also interpreted as when P/E Ratio = Growth Rate. Estimated return represents the projected annual return you might expect after purchasing shares in the company and holding them over the default time horizon of 5 years, based on the EPS growth rate that we have projected.
Fair Value
XX.XX
Overvalued
Research that delivers an independent perspective, consistent methodology and actionable insight
Related Research
  • Taoping Inc.
    TBI: Raising target price to $29.00TRUEBLUE INC has an Investment Rating of HOLD; a target price of $29.000000; an Industry Subrating of High; a Management Subrating of Medium; a Safety Subrating of Medium; a Financial Strength Subrating of Medium; a Growth Subrating of Low; and a Value Subrating of Low.
    Rating
    Fair Value
    Economic Moat
    3 days agoArgus Research
View more
  • GlobeNewswire

    TAOP Signs Mining Cards Purchase Agreement for Additional 200GH/s Computing Power of Ethereum Mining

    SHENZHEN, Aug. 30, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Taoping Inc. (NASDAQ: TAOP, the “Company” or “TAOP”), a provider of blockchain technology and smart cloud services, today announces that it has signed a purchase agreement (the "Purchase Agreement") with Hoover Investment Group Limited, a company focusing on blockchain investment and digital asset supply chain business in Hong Kong. Pursuant to the Purchase Agreement, TAOP will purchase 1,220 NVIDIA CMP 170HX mining cards scheduled to deliver starting

  • Benzinga

    TAOP Shares Pop On Cryptocurrency Mining JV In Kazakhstan

    Blockchain technology and smart cloud services provider Taoping Inc (NASDAQ: TAOP) subsidiary Taoping Digital Assets (Asia) Limited (TDAA) and Kazakhstan's Aral Petroleum Capital LLP (APC) agreed to a joint venture in Kazakhstan. TDAA will have a 51% stake, and APC will own the remaining 49% in the joint venture, while TDAA will control the board. Caspian Energy Inc subsidiary APC is an oil and gas exploration and development company. The joint venture plans to invest and build cryptocurrency mi

  • GlobeNewswire

    TAOP Signs Memorandum of Understanding to Establish Cryptocurrency Mining Joint Venture for Building 100MW Capacity in Kazakhstan

    SHENZHEN, Aug. 27, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Taoping Inc. (NASDAQ: TAOP, the “Company” or “TAOP”), a provider of blockchain technology and smart cloud services, today announces that its wholly-owned subsidiary Taoping Digital Assets (Asia) Limited ("TDAA") and a Kazakhstan company Aral Petroleum Capital LLP ("APC") have signed a memorandum of understanding (“MOU”) to establish a joint venture in Kazakhstan, of which TDAA and APC will own 51% and 49%, respectively. TDAA will control the board of d