Advertisement
Advertisement
U.S. markets close in 5 hours 43 minutes
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Taseko Mines Limited (TGB)

NYSE American - Nasdaq Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
2.1650+0.0550 (+2.61%)
As of 10:17AM EDT. Market open.
Advertisement
Sign in to post a message.
  • r
    rbtbob
    I don't understand the copper market these days. Makes no sense.
  • l
    louis
    Bought 20000 shares .I believe permit and earnings will come on same day -nov 4
  • a
    anthony
    earnings tonite
    usually around 7pm EST
    the start of something big
    no more excuses Russ surprising shareholders with multi million $ charges every qtr
    new CEO understands wall street and sounded committed to increasing shareholder wealth
    tonite will b the beginning
    Bullish
  • r
    randy
    Lol I got all these smart #$%$ remarks from this board a few weeks ago when I asked how much do you think the release of the permit will cause the stock to rise. Everyone said it?s worked into the price already. It?s clearly not, it?s clearly only at the price it was on #$%$umption they would get it. People who #$%$umed are selling but the key is that the big investors are not gonna buy until they know for sure. I am predicting once the draft permit is announced it was received a burst up and then once the actual permit is issued a huge burst up I think this thing could be 8-15 once the actual permit is released. It may not last but I do think we could see that range. A copper mine today is like gold and investors would be crazy not getting in on the ground floor. Just my thinking feel free to do and say what you want I am going to buy more if it drops lower today.
    Bullish
  • a
    anthony
    200 day moving ave at $1.92
    i fear it will b tested especially if we don't hear on F permit
    it better hold or a years gains will b lost
    Bullish
  • J
    John Yut Sang Cheung
    Back in contango… I think we’ll get to $5 before the end of the year. Now that the LSE has done their minimum intervention it’s calmed the markets and slowed the panic and speculation and bought them some time, meaning we’ll get a gentler and more consistent curve upwards rather than spiking up and crashing, rinse and repeat.

    We got here naturally in the first place, so this has only bought the market a few weeks to months. Sure, there’s copper stuck in various places, and demand problems, but they’ll be quickly absorbed by consumers who need a commodity in even worse supply.
  • P
    Patrick
    Just wanted to let everyone know that National Bank upgrades Taseko Mines from C$3.00 to C$3.25 earlier this morning. I believe that this upgrade gives Taseko an evaluation of roughly US$2.70. Significant upside from current share price.
    Bullish
  • P
    Paul
    All these posts of frustration about the permit show lack of understanding of how the regulatory process works. Whether is EPA, NRC or any other regulatory body, they need to get sign offs from various other Governmental agencies. EPA may have a target date but delays happen. When the draft permit is prepared and sent to the Company for review for any blatant inaccuracies, it is never announced. The announcement from EPA would be when they release the document(s) for public comment. Accordingly, as long as we don’t hear there is a problem with an issue in the permit, I am not concerned. I will just wait for it to happen when it happens.
  • D
    Don
    Why no shout outs from those who bought in at .25-.40-.65 etc? ( like me 💲)
    Bullish
  • P
    Patrick
    Just wanted to pass along a little bit of information regarding the price of copper going forward. This afternoon on CNBC's trading nation segment they were discussing the price of copper with 2 different analysts whom both agreed that the price of copper is headed much higher to a price point of $5.37 in the future. Unfortunately, I didn't get a time frame for this eventual move but everything as far as the technical analysis is moving in the direction of much higher copper prices.
  • P
    Proj
    2007 bought at $6.2. Show me the money!!!
  • D
    David
    That close just underlined how irrational markets can be short term. Do your work, find a valuation that makes sense and if the facts support it, stick with it. Long term, rational prices will take hold.
  • T
    Tom R
    The WAIT goes on. Someone mentioned NP....let me say the best chance of anything coming out of there WON'T BE from TGB. IT COULD come from another company that will BUY TGB and know and have the resolve to make it work. Likely to take many many years to bring online so unless company sold with NP in the accounting, I discount TGB even owning. They can float some updates once in a while about what's legally going on with the locals and NP and that usually attracts some attention but anything significant would have to be from TGB being bought out by someone more resolved and resourced to get it operating one day.

    Best to longs
  • H
    HJM
    Strong price action a day like this. Buy and stash this "powerball" for a long time! Stash it and do not even look at it for many years. Population increases by the billions, and there is less and less available copper on Earth...No copper no technology so copper = $$$ , more and more $$$$
    Bullish
  • P
    Patrick
    Something that I for the life of me that I can't understand is why anyone would be selling this stock at this point given the setup going forward. We have a permit for the Florence project that is imminent, copper is at 4.72 as of today close, we have increased demand for copper around the world due to many factors and we have been notified by management that earnings will be good when announced. So, once the permit is announced does anyone think that you'll be able to buy this stock at 2.25? These announcements usually come before or after the bell resulting in a significant share price increase. So, why would you not want to wait before you decide to sell your shares into what is a great setup for this stock. Maybe, someone here can help me make some sense of why this is happening.
    Bullish
  • K
    Kent
    Of course, all eyes and ears are on Florence and the EPA Permit. But for a change of subject, does anyone know of the last update regarding New Prosperity?
  • J
    John Yut Sang Cheung
    I bought 5% more, after selling down for a bit, coz I had spare change while moving some lithium to other lithium and bonds. :)
  • C
    Celty
    Nibbled a bit at 2.14 🇺🇸, went to the bathroom and came back at in 2.12 😞
  • k
    ken
    Taseko Mines, TKO Toronto and TGB NYSE Are earnings announcement the evening of November 3 or morning of November 4?
  • r
    randy
    Anyone have an idea of what they think the future price will rise to once the permit is actually issued. I know it’s all speculation but wondering what people thoughts 5, 6, 8, 10, 12
Advertisement
Advertisement