Should pop well over $6 when they announce the road is clear and production has started back up.
The FED could raise rates 10x next year and this company would still be undervalued. Go back through the 90's the price of gold and precious metals rose in tandem with interest rates. Today's knee-jerk reaction is attributable to day-trading.
Friggin closet #$%$. Grow a pair and buy. Tahoe was already cheap before all the problems and now it's trading at the same levels when all the bad news was priced in. Let me do the math for you: ~20 M ozs silver at $10-11 AISC for the rest of our lives. And three gold mines with several thousand ozs of production at ~$1000 AISC and growing. In the meantime lock in almost a 5% yield when the dividend is reinstated, and enjoy the stock tripling in 1 year and becoming a ten bagger in 3 years. With possibly a $1-2 dividend at $35-50 silver, and even more if the gold mines perform. Sure the cash flow was interrupted, the roadblock is still there, and the provisions of the credit facility are temporarily messed up, and there will be a small cost to go back into production, but like I said it will be cash flowing the rest of our lives. Tahoe at $5 is like taking candy from a baby.Furthermore I would speculate if PAAS doesn't make a hostile bid for $8 or $9 right now, they are just plain stupid. Twice the market cap, Tahoe would be SO ACCRETIVE on both a gold and silver basis. And Tahoe has no debt and cash on the balance sheet so it's a clean acquisition. Surprised Goldcorp let this mine get away, they must be stupid. Well, their stock is at decade lows. Goldcorp was smart to spin off Leagold. They're going to make money off that one though. Sure am glad I'm not a precious metals virgin like in the last cycle 10-15 years ago.
Analysts at BMO and CSFB upgrade their outlook on TAHO after the Guatemalan high courts rule in favor of the FDI.
After the news the mine was suspended, it fell almost 30% to 5.5. Now the license has been reinstated, but I still see it at 5.5. That's something I don't understand...
Interesting close...3 million shares in last 30 minutes to go with 2900 Oct 6 strike calls....someone is betting big. Maybe the "indigenous people" are coming around.
Damn look at this run. It dropped from 10 to 4 cause of the mine I. Guatemala now it's going to trend up. Ahaha shorts are going to get squeezed
Guatemala court grants Tahoe unit San Rafael right to operate Reuters Staff
(Reuters) - Guatemala's Supreme Court has ruled that the local unit of Canadian miner Tahoe Resources can restart work at its Juan Bosco and El Escobal mines while carrying out a mandatory consultation of the local indigenous population. On its Twitter feed, Guatemala's judicial authority said on Friday night that the court had ordered the San Rafael unit to conduct the survey of the indigenous population on their views about the mining projects during the next year.
Bizarre.. bitcoin and the metals & mining index seems to be trading in lockstep. Identical historical price movement. Safety proxy? This one missed out on an incredible summer move... should be mean reverting very soon.
MICROCAP SPECIAL ALERT - BioLargo (BLGO) surprise acquisition of ENTIRE world class engineering team from Fortune 500 CB&I Environmental & Infrastructure, Inc. brings immediate big profitable revenues and the last needed piece to commercially launch it’s disruptive breakthrough Highest Impact Lowest Cost water treatment system into a $850 billion industry where it is badly needed.
BLGO COMMERCIAL REVENUES ARE STARTING NOW AND STRONGLY POSITIONED TO EXPLODE FOR YEARS TO COME
Follow this chain of facts to understand the powerful investment implications:
1. BLGO developed and owns the breakthrough AOS Water Treatment system that was just unveiled at the University of Alberta. The AOS is validated by many leading experts as the biggest breakthrough in water treatment in history
2. The AOS system was validated by 1,600 studies and by the world’s largest water engineering company to disinfect and to also remove toxic contaminants better, faster and cheaper than all technologies
3. Over 35 government grants support the AOS system
4. After 10 years of development, the AOS system is now commercially ready for engineering to tailor and build it for user’s specific needs
5. BLGO just acquired THE ENTIRE ENGINEERING INNOVATION TEAM THAT CREATED GIANT REVENUES FOR CB&I and now creates instant big revenues for BLGO
6. The new engineering team brings substantial new business on day 1
7. BLGO’S new Engineering and Science Division has powerful established business relationships with giant users for the AOS
8. BLGO’s new Engineering & Science Division from CB&I is strongly incentivized to generate big and profitable revenues
9. BLGO hired Dr Shan Yong as head of BD for the AOS. Dr Yong has long established relationships with Veolia and the world’s largest water companies
10. BLGO just closed a finance commitment for $10 million with Lincoln Park Capital
11. BLGO Clyra Medical division within days of filing 510k for novel low cost, best in class wound care products in a $10 billion market
12. Clyra wound care products kill even resistant microbials (ESKAPE PATHOGENS) and promote healing
13. 510k is a 90-day process
14. Tanya Rhodes was head of wound care product development at giant Smith & Nephew
15. Tanya Rhodes is now spearheading Clyra’s disruptive product entry into $10 billion market
16. Several more proprietary blockbuster and disruptive wound care products are in pipeline
17. CupriDyne industrial air treatment odor control is being sold now and is quickly being adopted by major companies
18. 3 of the top 10 waste management companies have already signed National Purchasing Agreements and sales are increasing rapidly
19. Word on the street is that CupiDyne is going to take over odor control
20. CupriDyne sales potential is billions per year
21. BLGO is destined to achieve enormous revenues and multi-billion dollar market cap in near term with major prolonged growth for years to come.
BioLargo Acquires World-Class Engineering Team to Form a New Engineering Services Subsidiary and Enters into Common Stock Purchase Agreement for Up to $10 Million with Lincoln Park Capital
Westminster, CA, Sept. 11, 2017-- BioLargo, Inc., a sustainable science and technology company that delivers practical solutions for clean water, clean air and advanced wound care, announced today it finalized ...
X axis : Stocks Price Correlation Coefficient Y axis : Quantity of stocks Sep-2016 1,000 Day Parameter 4,338 NYSE Stocks Price Analysis This stock mode of correlation coefficient is 0 In other words, the correlation coefficient of the other stocks is
Well they have .61 cents per share in cash, it might trade that low if their mines stay shut down...
http://monstamomo.com/?s=TAHO has an alert for $TAHO. Did anyone happen to see it as well? Looking for some good positive information from the company! "rht" Investing making money.
Monsta Momo: Trading Stocks and Making Money
Stock alerts from the Monsta Momo. Stock trading, making money and always looking for the next big money maker.
Anyone know whether the earthquake had any effect on the mine ?
anyone knows if there was any mining company which license has been revoked? was it finally reinstated? I am just wondering about the chance that the license is revoked permanently?
World’s Richest Mines Slipping From Hands of Multinationals
Outnumbered and outflanked, Freeport-McMoRan Inc. Chief Executive Officer Richard Adkerson made an about-face.
Local reports are now claiming that a strike may be imminent at the La Arena gold mine in Peru due to local tensions - not exactly great timing for TAHO. La Arena is TAHO's 2nd largest operating mine. Disruptions in operations at La Arena were allegedly reported, along with armed paramilitaries brought in to keep the mine online. Again, no official confirmation, but apparently it has been in the local news.
Any update spotted on the court ruling? It was supposed to happen on Monday.