Advertisement
Advertisement
U.S. markets closed
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Towerstream Corporation (TWER)

Other OTC - Other OTC Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
0.25000.0000 (0.00%)
At close: 10:19AM EST
Advertisement
Sign in to post a message.
  • J
    Jacob
    Is anyone still alive here?
  • m
    mervin
    this stock do a rs?
  • A
    Anonymous
    You guys do realize the sec complaint were all biotechs and were released during the trading day Fri., a day when twer had one of the best trading days in sometime.
  • z
    zahid
    Where is my money . I loss $9000 from this stock .after pump by company .can I get some bonus !!!!

    Read the news :
    As previously disclosed, on May 24, 2018, Towerstream Corporation (the “Company”) adopted a management incentive plan pursuant to which the Company will pay up to $2,000,000 in cash bonuses (subject to withholding and deductions) to officers, directors and employees upon either a sale of the Company or a sale of its assets in each case that results in the payment in full of the obligations due to the Lenders under the Loan Agreement (a “Triggering Sale”). Pursuant to the management incentive plan, Ernest Ortega, the Chief Executive Officer of the Company, is eligible to receive a Triggering Bonus in the amount of $360,000 and an Additional Bonus in the amount of $350,000.
     
    On September 3, 2018, the Board of Directors of the Company approved an incentive bonus of $100,000 payable to Mr. Ortega upon the closing of a Triggering Sale in which Mr. Ortega does not qualify for either the Triggering Bonus or the Additional Bonus.
  • j
    jo
    The only red symbol on the screen
  • J
    Jacob
    Also noticed in the 8-k that originally management had until June 30th to commence a sale, and has now been pushed back another month to July 30th, I doubt it’s because they can’t find a buyer, but I’m willing to bet they actually have multiple buyers behind the scene bidding up the sale of this company so now they need more time to give TWER to the highest bidder they have assets well north of 55M
  • J
    Jacob
    If you read the letter from Stetson assets from 60-100M not including the 24M revenue they already make, sure risk is big because no one knows what offers they will/might/might not get but 1 good over and this can see a PPS from $10-$20 even with those proffered shares, it’s VERY risky yes, but scared money doesn’t make money I’m now holding 10k shares strong I’m done loading will wait
  • j
    joe
    no one is going to buy with the SEC risk now
  • j
    jake
    Looks like they’re selling company on news that just dropped, see y’all at $50 with a 340k float this will explode..
  • T
    Terry
    Melody has eased up on the debt requirement. Why would they do it unless they thought twee would make progress?
  • G
    Great2Bea12
    what do u guys make of the SEC filing today?
  • j
    jow
    Revenue down for Q1, no growth multiple for sale of company
  • j
    jow
    Q4 Rev 6,567,000 Q3 6,555,000 715K in burn , at this growth rate they can brake even in 59 quarters
  • j
    jake
    340k float is what people don’t realize soon as news of partnership drops which if you read the S-1 will be before year end this is gonna fly
  • B
    Brandon
    good news? First time in how many years?
  • J
    Jacob
    Ahh beautiful and it has only just begun this is going to rip shorts apart the only time it comes down is when someone pushes it down with 100 shares to try to get in cheap this train is about to leave the station patience is starting to pay off on this one wouldn’t be surprised to see $50 sticker price when they sell the company
  • W
    WolfsHeart
    Anybody Home ?
  • W
    WolfsHeart
    O.k., what's up with this company and stock ?
  • j
    jake
    It’s like watching paint dry with this thing..
  • J
    Jacob
    Clearly someone is loading the boat here at $2 yesterday 4K on the bid and now today someone buying up another 14k shares can’t imagine people would put money into something here without knowing they’ll get a profit out of it I think we see a buyout price from $10-$20
Advertisement
Advertisement