A TMobile-Sprint merger would be hugely positive for T & VZ. No more suicidal price wars over subs & the cable companies would continue to lose share. 5G will be the inflection point for video-capable broadband. No need for local wifi.
Buy the telecoms at 52week lows is a no brainer. The div yield is better than a bond, and the news always swings from bad to good. Every dog has it's day, buy when it's down.
nice 2% spike. Any reason?
Verizon Wireless plans to disconnect 8,500 rural customers from its network, citing the roaming charges the customers rack up.
VZ should acquire Hammer Fiber (HMMR) to solve last mile delivery costs to rural areas. Somebody is gonna end up buying them like STRP was
Loving the recent stock price appreciation in both T & VZ (and possibly other telecomms that I don't follow), but what is driving the moves???
Verizon Network to use GTX Corp to Enable GPS SmartSoles LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- GTX Corp (GTXO), an Internet of Things (IoT) solutions provider in the personal location, wearable and wandering assistive technology business, announced today that it has partnered with ORBCOMM Inc. (ORBC), a leading global provider of Machine-to-Machine (M2M) and IoT solutions, to provide connectivity and distribution in the U.S. for its new Verizon GPS SmartSole® product. SmartSole, which is launching this week, will be available for order on the ORBCOMM web platform, which will enable connectivity on the Verizon nationwide network as well as provide monthly billing services. GTX Corp's patented GPS SmartSoles, the world’s first wearable yet invisible tracking technology, are placed in the wearer’s shoes and contain a GPS module connected through a cellular network that sends a GPS location to a central monitoring website or app.
For the majority of VZ investors - As long as DIVIDEND is safe who cares what range VZ trades in? Have a few extra bucks - buy on a dip. Otherwise hold for the next 2,5,10, 20 or 50 years.
*NEW* Lowell Mcadam CEO VZ on "Squak on the Street" on CNBC 10:30am EDT. Thurs happening now.
No improvement since Verizon took over Yahoo ! Filters don't work, Conversations don't work, users are gone. I thought once Marissa Meyer went to Pornhub things would improve here but the have not! ... #SAD
5% dividend, 2.5% margin through IB, plenty of FCF to pay for dividend going forward, and lots of subscribers coming back to Verizon to get 5G and subsidized iPhone X in the next 12-18 months... what's not to like
As far as who is saying YHOO was a bad investment. You apparently don't know Verizon. They have a 188B market cap for a reason. They bought Bell Atlantic and GTE at a price. .. They now have yhoo which everyone checks their phones 10 times a day and see ads. Maybe they like them, maybe they don't. .. Good?!?!
Enhanced IPP in the pipeline... In the mail Mid October, and off the payroll by Early November....
Verizon not kidding about COST cutting !!!
Good Luck to all of those employees looking :)
Dividend increase. I hope this is a catapult for the stock price.
Seems like our complaints have been answered about Yahoo message boards,they may need to continue tweeking it though?
VZ needs to fix its Yahoo stock conversation site-Imposter & Trolls run rampant with no controls ruining there stock sites-once muted they just set up new unlimited new accounts-no Yahoo controls-no matter how many complaints lodged-loosing forum subscribers.
rich young USDOJ Antitrust division is aware that Verizon, Comcast, AT&T, Time Warner are involved in fraud, collusion, Racketeering complaint they are trying to keep secret from all employees, shareholders, state and federal regulators they know can cost into the tens of billions or more. News of this and USDOJ will cause the merger of AT&T/Time Warner not to be approved. Contact Rich Young USDOJ to confirm along with SEC.
A Yahoo User
Verizon - you need to dump Yah Hoo.
FCC may be hinting it might try to control VZ dominance of any new 5G network. Look at recent 8K filed by Hammer Fiber (HMMR)...it states FCC wanted more info on how they can offset VZ push to control spectrum, like with their purchase of STRP. Look it up...in 8K filed Sept 12th i think under Hammer Fiber, symbol "HMMR"
MICROCAP SPECIAL ALERT - BioLargo (BLGO) surprise acquisition of ENTIRE world class engineering team from Fortune 500 CB&I Environmental & Infrastructure, Inc. brings immediate big profitable revenues and the last needed piece to commercially launch it’s disruptive breakthrough Highest Impact Lowest Cost water treatment system into a $850 billion industry where it is badly needed.
BLGO COMMERCIAL REVENUES ARE STARTING NOW AND STRONGLY POSITIONED TO EXPLODE FOR YEARS TO COME
Follow this chain of facts to understand the powerful investment implications:
1. BLGO developed and owns the breakthrough AOS Water Treatment system that was just unveiled at the University of Alberta. The AOS is validated by many leading experts as the biggest breakthrough in water treatment in history
2. The AOS system was validated by 1,600 studies and by the world’s largest water engineering company to disinfect and to also remove toxic contaminants better, faster and cheaper than all technologies
3. Over 35 government grants support the AOS system
4. After 10 years of development, the AOS system is now commercially ready for engineering to tailor and build it for user’s specific needs
5. BLGO just acquired THE ENTIRE ENGINEERING INNOVATION TEAM THAT CREATED GIANT REVENUES FOR CB&I and now creates instant big revenues for BLGO
6. The new engineering team brings substantial new business on day 1
7. BLGO’S new Engineering and Science Division has powerful established business relationships with giant users for the AOS
8. BLGO’s new Engineering & Science Division from CB&I is strongly incentivized to generate big and profitable revenues
9. BLGO hired Dr Shan Yong as head of BD for the AOS. Dr Yong has long established relationships with Veolia and the world’s largest water companies
10. BLGO just closed a finance commitment for $10 million with Lincoln Park Capital
11. BLGO Clyra Medical division within days of filing 510k for novel low cost, best in class wound care products in a $10 billion market
12. Clyra wound care products kill even resistant microbials (ESKAPE PATHOGENS) and promote healing
13. 510k is a 90-day process
14. Tanya Rhodes was head of wound care product development at giant Smith & Nephew
15. Tanya Rhodes is now spearheading Clyra’s disruptive product entry into $10 billion market
16. Several more proprietary blockbuster and disruptive wound care products are in pipeline
17. CupriDyne industrial air treatment odor control is being sold now and is quickly being adopted by major companies
18. 3 of the top 10 waste management companies have already signed National Purchasing Agreements and sales are increasing rapidly
19. Word on the street is that CupiDyne is going to take over odor control
20. CupriDyne sales potential is billions per year
21. BLGO is destined to achieve enormous revenues and multi-billion dollar market cap in near term with major prolonged growth for years to come.
BioLargo Acquires World-Class Engineering Team to Form a New Engineering Services Subsidiary and Enters into Common Stock Purchase Agreement for Up to $10 Million with Lincoln Park Capital
Westminster, CA, Sept. 11, 2017-- BioLargo, Inc., a sustainable science and technology company that delivers practical solutions for clean water, clean air and advanced wound care, announced today it finalized ...