|Bid||0.00 x 0|
|Ask||0.00 x 0|
|Day's Range||29.26 - 29.72|
|52 Week Range||27.35 - 32.69|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||46.26|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||1.20 (4.05%)|
|1y Target Est||N/A|
William Companies (WMB) urges the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission to repeal New York's denial of a water permit which was necessary to move ahead with the Constitution Pipeline project.
Categories: ETFs Yahoo FinanceGet full CapitalCube analysis *Disclaimer : This is as of previous day’s closing price. Technical Indicators Below is a quick look at 5 technical indicators for The Williams Cos., Inc.. More studies are available on the Technical Chart. Indicator Signal Closing Price above/below 50 Day Moving Average Bearish Closing Price above/below 200 Day Moving Average ... Read more (Read more...)
Williams Companies’ forward EV-to-EBITDA multiple was 11.5x as of October 12, 2017. It's below the historical five-year, two-year, and one-year average.
Constitution Pipeline said on Friday that its natural gas pipe from Pennsylvania to New York could enter service as early as the first half of 2019 if it gets the necessary regulatory approvals. On Wednesday, Constitution asked the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) to overturn New York's denial of a required water permit that would allow it to move ahead with the project. The New York State Department of Environmental Conservation (NYSDEC) denied a water permit for the 125-mile (201 kilometer) Constitution pipeline in 2016 for environmental reasons.
Williams Companies’ (WMB) 30-day implied volatility was 18.4% as of October 12, 2017, which is slightly higher than the last 15-day average of 18.3%.
Williams Companies was trading 0.5% above its 50-day simple moving average and 1.4% above its 200-day simple moving average as of October 12, 2017.
William Companies has been underperforming the Alerian MLP ETF (AMLP) since the beginning of this month. Williams Companies has risen 0.5% in October.
Categories: Fundamental Analysis Yahoo FinanceClick here to see latest analysis Capitalcube gives The Williams Cos., Inc. a score of 47. Our analysis is based on comparing The Williams Cos., Inc. with the following peers – Spectra Energy Partners, LP, Enterprise Products Partners L.P., Enbridge Inc., Energy Transfer Equity, L.P., TransCanada Corporation, EQT Corporation, Williams Partners, L.P., Southwestern Energy Company, ... Read more (Read more...)
Categories: ETFs Yahoo FinanceGet full CapitalCube analysis *Disclaimer : This is as of previous day’s closing price. Technical Indicators Below is a quick look at 5 technical indicators for The Williams Cos., Inc.. More studies are available on the Technical Chart. Indicator Signal Closing Price above/below 50 Day Moving Average Bullish Closing Price above/below 200 Day Moving Average ... Read more (Read more...)
For Williams Companies, 78% of the analysts surveyed by Reuters rated the stock as a “buy” as of September 27. The remaining 22.0% rated it as a “hold.”
Williams Companies was trading at an EV-to- EBITDA multiple of 11.9x as of September 27, 2017. It's below the company's historical average and its peers.
Williams Companies is expected to trade at $29.18–$30.78 in the next seven days based on its closing price of $29.98 on September 27.
Williams Companies (WMB) went below its 50-day and 200-day moving average due to the recent weakness. It might indicate bearish sentiment in the stock.
Williams Companies (WMB) has been sluggish in recent trading sessions despite the recent gains in crude oil and natural gas.
Of the analysts surveyed by Reuters, 71% rated ONEOK (OKE) as a “hold.” Nearly 23% rated ONEOK as a “buy,” while 6% rated it as a “sell.”
WMB was trading 2.6% above its 200-day moving average on September 18, while ETE, PAGP, and WGP were trading 3.2%, 20.9%, and 6.9%, respectively, below.
Energy Transfer Partners (ETP) has a capital budget of $3.9 billion for 2017, of which $1.7 billion was spent in the first half of the year.
WMB was trading at a forward EV-to-EBITDA multiple of 11.5x as of September 17—the lowest valuation multiple in the peer group.
ETE’s net-debt-to-EBITDA ratio stood at 6.9x at the end of 2Q17, followed by WMB's and PAGP's ratios of 5.1x and 4.8x, respectively, as of June 30.
Plains GP Holdings (PAGP) declared a flat distribution of $0.55 per unit for 2Q17, which represents a 10.6% YoY (year-over-year) decline from 2Q16.