25.62 0.00 (0.00%)
After hours: 5:52PM EDT
|Bid||25.00 x 400|
|Ask||26.43 x 100|
|Day's Range||25.11 - 25.62|
|52 Week Range||24.00 - 33.67|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||9.78|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||1.36 (5.48%)|
|1y Target Est||N/A|
Pipeline owners led by Enbridge Inc. and Williams Cos. could be forced to refund as much as $18.5 billion to drillers, utilities and even United Airlines Inc. for upfront payments they charged customers before new U.S. tax rules cut the corporate rate. Natural gas conduits include the cost of future tax payments in customer fees. Because the Trump administration lowered the tax rate 21 percent from 35 percent earlier this year, pipelines have effectively been overcharging customers, according to East Daley Capital Management Inc. The sides now await a U.S. ruling on whether refunds must be made, and how quickly.
Over the past 10 years The Williams Companies Inc (NYSE:WMB) has returned an average of 4.00% per year from dividend payouts. The company currently pays out a dividend yield ofRead More...
Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) recently moved above its short-term 50-day moving average, which could indicate bullish sentiment in the stock. ETE was trading 3.0% above its 50-day SMA and 6.0% below its 200-day SMA, respectively, on April 20.
Today we’re going to take a look at the well-established The Williams Companies Inc (NYSE:WMB). The company’s stock received a lot of attention from a substantial price movement on theRead More...
About 70.0% of analysts covering Williams Companies (WMB) gave it a “buy” recommendation, and the remaining 30.0% gave it a “hold” rating on April 5, 2018. Williams Partners (WPZ), WMB’s MLP subsidiary, has “buy” ratings from 80.0% of the analysts.
Williams Companies has underperformed the Alerian MLP ETF (AMLP) for most of 2018. This underperformance can be attributed to its weaker-than-expected earnings and the possible impact of recent sector headwinds.
Williams Companies (WMB) was trading at an EV-to-EBITDA1 multiple of 10.2x on April 5, 2018. Among WMB’s peers, Enterprise Products Partners (EPD) and ONEOK (OKE) are trading at higher multiples of 12.4x and 14.3x, respectively. Kinder Morgan (KMI) is trading at a lower EV-to-EBITDA multiple of 9.8x.
Jonathan Corpina of Meridian Equity Partners joins Yahoo Finance's Seana Smith to break down the latest market moves.