ZM - Zoom Video Communications, Inc.

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
84.64
+3.97 (+4.92%)
At close: 4:00PM EDT

84.60 -0.04 (-0.05%)
After hours: 7:53PM EDT

Stock chart is not supported by your current browser
Previous Close80.67
Open81.49
Bid84.42 x 3000
Ask84.50 x 900
Day's Range79.53 - 84.82
52 Week Range59.94 - 107.34
Volume2,439,882
Avg. Volume2,171,995
Market Cap23.153B
Beta (3Y Monthly)N/A
PE Ratio (TTM)2,918.62
EPS (TTM)0.03
Earnings DateN/A
Forward Dividend & YieldN/A (N/A)
Ex-Dividend DateN/A
1y Target Est95.29
Trade prices are not sourced from all markets
  • WeWork will still list its shares on the NASDAQ
    Yahoo Finance Video

    WeWork will still list its shares on the NASDAQ

    WeWork will be listing its shares on the NASDAQ. The company also outlined sweeping changes in its governance ahead of its trading debut, which is expected on September 23. Yahoo Finance's Adam Shapiro, Julie Hyman, Jared Blikre, and Rick Newman discuss.

  • Stock market news: September 9, 2019
    Yahoo Finance Video

    Stock market news: September 9, 2019

    Gains in U.S. stocks lost steam, with the three major indices ending mixed by the close of Monday’s session. Yahoo Finance's Myles Udland, Jen Rogers and Andy Serwer discuss.

  • Uber, Lyft stock performance shows 'appetite for risk has diminished'
    Yahoo Finance

    Uber, Lyft stock performance shows 'appetite for risk has diminished'

    What happened to the much-hyped march of the unicorn IPOs?

  • Zscaler stock jumps on news of partnership with CrowdStrike
    American City Business Journals

    Zscaler stock jumps on news of partnership with CrowdStrike

    Shares of San Jose-based Zscaler Inc. rose about 6 percent Tuesday after it said that its cloud-security platform will use endpoint protection technology from Sunnyvale-based Crowdstrike Holdings Inc., whose stock rose more 4 percent.

  • Should You Be Concerned About Zoom Video Communications, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:ZM) ROE?
    Simply Wall St.

    Should You Be Concerned About Zoom Video Communications, Inc.'s (NASDAQ:ZM) ROE?

    While some investors are already well versed in financial metrics (hat tip), this article is for those who would like...

  • Barrons.com

    Zoom Stock Will Rebound Because It Has a Massive Market Opportunity, Analyst Says

    The recent dip in Zoom Video Communications’ share price is a buying opportunity, according to Baird.

  • MarketWatch

    Zoom Video stock gets a boost after Baird joins the bulls

    Zoom Video Communications Inc. got a bit of love Monday amid a rough stretch for the videoconferencing stock, after Baird analyst William Power initiated coverage of the shares at outperform. "We acknowledge the premium valuation, but believe that is justified by the industry-leading growth, estimate upside potential, strong profitability and significant Zoom Phone potential," he wrote in a note to clients. Power sees architectural advantages for Zoom across the business as well as "significant growth opportunities" for the Zoom Phone business. Shares are up 2.1% in Monday trading, but they've fallen 13% over the past month. The S&P 500 is up 3.8% in that time.

  • TheStreet.com

    Zoom Video Jumps as Baird Initiates Coverage With Outperform Rating

    Zoom Video Communications rises after an analyst at Baird initiates coverage of the video-first communications platform company with an outperform rating and stock price target of $100 a share.

  • Cloud Computing Stocks Enter Intermediate Corrections
    Investopedia

    Cloud Computing Stocks Enter Intermediate Corrections

    High-multiple cloud software stocks have entered intermediate corrections that could shake out the large supply of weak hands.

  • GlobeNewswire

    Zoom Named a Leader in Gartner's 2019 Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions

    Zoom Video Communications, Inc., a provider of video-first unified communications, today announced that analyst firm Gartner has named Zoom a Leader in the 2019 Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions. This is the fifth time Zoom has appeared in the Gartner Magic Quadrant and its fourth consecutive time as a Leader. The criteria used by Gartner to evaluate companies selected for the Magic Quadrant include completeness of vision and ability to execute.

  • Zoom Video Could Zoom in on Lower Prices Soon
    TheStreet.com

    Zoom Video Could Zoom in on Lower Prices Soon

    For his "Executive Decision" segment of Mad Money Monday night, Jim Cramer spoke for the first time with Eric Yuan, founder and CEO of Zoom Video Communications Inc. , the video-conferencing company. ZM shares rose 8% on Friday and another 8% Monday, but still remain down 16% over the past month. Cramer reiterated his buy on Zoom Video but I want to review the charts again.

  • 'WeWork has a lot of questions to answer': EquityZen CEO
    Yahoo Finance

    'WeWork has a lot of questions to answer': EquityZen CEO

    WeWork needs to rethink its valuation, according to EquityZen CEO Atish Davda.

  • TheStreet.com

    [video]What's It Worth to You?: Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap (Monday 9/9/19)

    Jim Cramer says investors are reevaluating how much they're willing to pay for growth today and for a company's growth in the future.

  • WeWork Considers Valuation Cut As Investors Question IPO Values
    Benzinga

    WeWork Considers Valuation Cut As Investors Question IPO Values

    In another possible sign investors may be souring on high-priced IPO stocks, the parent of soon-to-go public WeWork is considering cutting its valuation to below $20 billion. Some investors are reportedly ...

  • Software Stocks Plunge as Investors Grow Wary of Valuations
    Bloomberg

    Software Stocks Plunge as Investors Grow Wary of Valuations

    (Bloomberg) -- Shares of some of this year’s highest-flying software stocks tumbled Monday as investors re-evaluate this year’s rally in light of the premium valuations their rapid revenue growth commands.Data-management software developer Alteryx Inc. plunged as much as 15%, while cybersecurity firm Crowdstrike Holdings Inc. sank 13%. They have been among 2019’s top performers, more than doubling since the start of the year. Both had revenue growth that exceeded 70% in the second quarter and trade at more than 20 times estimated sales, according to data compiled by Bloomberg. The average for the S&P 500 Software Index is about 7 times.Enterprise-software companies have been among the standout gainers in the S&P 500 this year, as investors have been have been willing to pay higher prices for faster revenue expansion amid concerns about slowing global growth. They’ve also been helped by limited China exposure, which has increased their appeal amid the Sino-American trade war. Monday’s slump comes after the broader market retraced almost all of its August losses as trade and economic worries eased.“Most of the names getting hit are high-multiple names that have had impressive run ups,” said Rishi Jaluria, a D.A. Davidson analyst. “This suggests some level of profit taking.”Other notable decliners on Monday include:Fastly Inc. -16%Slack Technologies Inc. -12%MongoDB Inc. -11%Pagerduty Inc. -11%Zoom Video Communications Inc. -9.6%Okta Inc. -11%Twilio Inc. -10%Coupa Software Inc. -11%Trade Desk Inc. -11%Shopify Inc. -7.8%(Adds S&P 500 Software Index average multiple in second pargraph.)To contact the reporter on this story: Jeran Wittenstein in San Francisco at jwittenstei1@bloomberg.netTo contact the editors responsible for this story: Catherine Larkin at clarkin4@bloomberg.net, Richard RichtmyerFor more articles like this, please visit us at bloomberg.com©2019 Bloomberg L.P.

  • GlobeNewswire

    HSBC Standardizes on Zoom for Enterprise Communications

    SAN JOSE, Calif., Sept. 09, 2019 -- Zoom Video Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ:ZM) today announced that HSBC, one of the world’s largest banking and financial services.

  • Tech Stocks This Week: 2 Growth Stocks Report Earnings
    Motley Fool

    Tech Stocks This Week: 2 Growth Stocks Report Earnings

    Both of these fast-growing companies lifted their full-year outlooks.

  • Zoom's Rapid-Fire Growth Continues
    Motley Fool

    Zoom's Rapid-Fire Growth Continues

    Sales are soaring as new customers adopt the platform and existing customers spend more.

  • Own Software Stocks? CrowdStrike, Zoom Video Battle High Expectations
    Investor's Business Daily

    Own Software Stocks? CrowdStrike, Zoom Video Battle High Expectations

    If you own highflying software stocks, watch today's investor reaction to earnings reports from CrowdStrike and Zoom Video. The bar may be rising for stocks trading at high multiples.

  • Stock Market Today: Jobs Report Makes for Layup Rate Cut?
    InvestorPlace

    Stock Market Today: Jobs Report Makes for Layup Rate Cut?

    Despite the release of the August jobs report on Friday, it was relatively calm waters in the stock market today.We saw that the SPDR S&P 500 ETF (NYSEARCA:SPY), SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average (NYSEARCA:DIA) and PowerShares QQQ ETF (NASDAQ:QQQ) were all within 25 basis points of flat for the day.InvestorPlace - Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading Tips Movers in the Stock Market TodayShares of Lululemon Athletica (NASDAQ:LULU) climbed more than 7.5% on Friday after the company beat on earnings and revenue expectations. It helped that comp-store sales of 11% crushed estimates of 5.2%, while management's guidance topped consensus expectations. It's no wonder LULU stock is at new highs.Zoom Video (NASDAQ:ZM) also beat on earnings and revenue, as the latter grew 95% year-over-year. Further, management guided for third-quarter earnings of 3 cents per share and revenue in the range of $155 to $156 million, easily topping estimates of a penny per share loss, and sales of $140.94 million. * 7 Stocks to Buy In a Flat Market For management's full-year outlook, they expect earnings of 18 to 19 cents per share versus expectations of just 3 cents per share. For revenue, they expect between $587 million to $590 million versus estimates of $546.73 million. In short, ZM crushed forward estimates, yet shares fell more than 6%.ZM was one of our "Top Stock Trades," along with four other notable movers from Friday.Like Zoom, CrowdStrike (NASDAQ:CRWD) delivered strong headline results and better-than-expected guidance. Yet, shares shed more that 12% in Friday's session. Are valuations finally catching up to some of these hot initial public offerings?DocuSign (NASDAQ:DOCU) missed on earnings estimates, but guidance came in above consensus expectations. Thus, shares rocketed higher by more than 21% on Friday. The 52-week high of $59.90 isn't all that far away now.Up almost 5% on Friday and Canopy Growth (NYSE:CGC) is now up more than 20% from its lows six trading sessions ago. If it can maintain momentum, perhaps it can fill the gap back up toward $32. That's also where its 50-day moving average comes into play. Jobs Report, Rate CutThe non-farm payrolls report for August showed that 130,000 jobs were added to the economy, short of economists' expectations for 160,000. Bulls needed a report that was strong enough to show that the economy is okay, but not so strong that it may discourage the Federal Reserve from cutting interest rates later this month.Aside from missing estimates this month, the labor figures for the previous two months were also revised lower. Hurricane Dorian won't help jobs growth this month either, although it may provide a nice boost over the next few months. On the plus side, the participation rate was strong, while wage growth topped expectations for the third time in a row.Along with midday comments from Fed Chair Jerome Powell, investors had a lot on their plate to digest on Friday.Earlier this week, we noted that the market was pricing in a 97% chance of a 25 basis point (bps) cut in the Fed Funds rate, and a 3% chance of a 50 bps cut. After Friday's news, the probability of a 25 bps cut fell to 91.2%, while the probability of no cuts jumped to 8.8%.That's certainly a notable shift, although Powell's comment that the Fed will "act as appropriate," likely signals a cut later this month. Merger Monday?Remember Symantec (NASDAQ:SYMC) stock? The name found itself making headlines earlier this summer on speculation that Broadcom (NASDAQ:AVGO) would acquire the name. AVGO eventually agreed to acquire SYMC's enterprise business.Now though, speculation suggests that private equity firms Advent and Permira are looking to acquire the company, according to the Wall Street Journal. The deal, should one materialize, would still reportedly allow the AVGO-SYMC enterprise deal to go through. The news sets us up for a possible "Merger Monday."Symantec stock climbed more than 4% on Friday.Bret Kenwell is the manager and author of Future Blue Chips and is on Twitter @BretKenwell. As of this writing, Bret Kenwell is long AVGO. More From InvestorPlace * 2 Toxic Pot Stocks You Should Avoid * 7 Deeply Discounted Energy Stocks to Buy * 7 Stocks to Buy In a Flat Market * 10 Stocks to Buy to Ride China's Emerging Wealth The post Stock Market Today: Jobs Report Makes for Layup Rate Cut? appeared first on InvestorPlace.

  • GuruFocus.com

    3 Stocks With Strong Swings on Friday

    DocuSign, PagerDuty and Zoom Video move on earnings results Continue reading...

  • Dow Jones Clears Resistance On China Trade Talks; Lululemon, Coupa, Copart Break Out On Earnings: Weekly Review
    Investor's Business Daily

    Dow Jones Clears Resistance On China Trade Talks; Lululemon, Coupa, Copart Break Out On Earnings: Weekly Review

    The stock market jumped past resistance this week on new China trade talks, signaling a new bullish direction. Lululemon, Coupa Software and Copart broke out on earnings.

  • Once-Hot IPOs Get Cooler Receptions After Earnings Reality Check
    Bloomberg

    Once-Hot IPOs Get Cooler Receptions After Earnings Reality Check

    (Bloomberg) -- Some of the hottest initial public offerings of the year are getting cooler receptions after earnings reports put some of the massive share gains in perspective.As the S&P 500 Information Technology Index climbed higher on Friday, CrowdStrike Holdings Inc. and Zoom Video Communications Inc. were among recent debuts that saw triple-digit share price gains shrink after strong earnings reports. CrowdStrike sank as much as 13% despite revenue forecasts that topped the highest analyst estimates, while Zoom slipped 6.9% even though its results were widely praised.Slack Technologies Inc., a direct listing that surged 49% from its reference price in its first day of trading, has fallen 11% in the two days since reporting second-quarter earnings. The collaboration software company’s third-quarter sales forecast disappointed even though it exceeded the average analyst estimate at the midpoint.Read more: Fresh IPOs Stink Up Earnings Season With Missed ResultsCloud software company Medallia Inc. dropped as much as 9.5% on Friday after an earnings report that William Blair called “solid.” The stock is still up 65% since its debut on July 18.To contact the reporter on this story: Jeran Wittenstein in San Francisco at jwittenstei1@bloomberg.netTo contact the editors responsible for this story: Catherine Larkin at clarkin4@bloomberg.net, Drew SingerFor more articles like this, please visit us at bloomberg.com©2019 Bloomberg L.P.

  • 5 Top Stock Trades for Monday: ZM, GOGO, SNAP, PINS, MSFT
    InvestorPlace

    5 Top Stock Trades for Monday: ZM, GOGO, SNAP, PINS, MSFT

    It was a modest day in the stock market Friday, with U.S. equities rising slightly despite a jobs report that came up short of expectations. Here are our top stock trades from Friday. Top Stock Trades for Tomorrow 1: Zoom VideoShares of Zoom Video (NASDAQ:ZM) started off higher on the day, but quickly reversed and trended lower throughout Friday's session. The move comes after the company reported earnings.InvestorPlace - Stock Market News, Stock Advice & Trading TipsDiscouraging as its breakdown is, it's even worse that ZM stock failed to hold the vital $90 level. This spot has been support for months now. * 7 Stocks to Buy In a Flat Market If bulls can't reverse ZM stock higher, the 20-day and 50-day moving average may act as resistance in the intermediate term, just as they did on Friday. On the downside, look to see if the 38.2% retracement near $80 can buoy the name. Top Stock Trades for Tomorrow 2: GoGoGoGo (NASDAQ:GOGO) stock has been robust over the past few days, rallying from $4 to almost $5 in just a few trading sessions. It's now approaching the latter -- $5 -- which has been vital over the past year.In the course of those few days, GOGO stock cleared the 20-day, 50-day and 200-day moving averages. If it can clear $5 and possible downtrend resistance, a move up to $6 surely isn't out of the question.If $5 is resistance, look to see if shares of GOGO find support at the 200-day moving average or the rising 20-day moving average -- whichever comes first.GOGO stock is starting to look attractive on a longer time frame, although it is still a speculative play. Top Stock Trades for Tomorrow 3: SnapSnap (NYSE:SNAP) is shaping up as a real beauty here. After hugging its 50-day moving average, shares blasted over downtrend resistance (blue line). We also saw an explosion of call options in the October $20 strikes.The MACD measure is turning in bulls' favor, while the RSI is nowhere near overbought (blue circles). Bottom line? This one could run and the risk/reward is very defined. Traders may consider using a close below the 50-day moving average as their stop-loss.If the markets cooperate, $18 shouldn't be out of the realm of possibilities. Top Stock Trades for Tomorrow 4: PinterestPinterest (NYSE:PINS) hasn't been looking all that healthy lately, falling from $35 last week to $30 at Friday's lows.Down five days in a row and right into support may entice some buyers, though. I know it enticed me -- although I've been wrong before and will be again! I like Pinterest for the long-term and added to my long-term position on Friday.Shares declined right into the 50-day moving average and the 38.2% retracement at $30.02. If this level fails as support, $29 will be on deck. If it does, look to see if PINS can reclaim $32 and get back above the 20-day moving average. Top Stock Trades for Tomorrow 5: MicrosoftMicrosoft (NASDAQ:MSFT) has been one of the more resilient mega-cap tech stocks out there and is still quietly commands the largest market cap among U.S. stocks. * 7 Triple Threat Growth Stocks to Buy for the Long Term Uptrend support (blue line) continues to squeeze MSFT into static resistance near $140. That describes an ascending triangle -- a bullish technical setup. A move over $140 could easily send MSFT to $141.20. Over it and shares are in breakout mode again. Below $136 and the setup will start to fall apart.Bret Kenwell is the manager and author of Future Blue Chips and is on Twitter @BretKenwell. As of this writing, Bret Kenwell is long PINS. More From InvestorPlace * 2 Toxic Pot Stocks You Should Avoid * 7 Deeply Discounted Energy Stocks to Buy * 7 Stocks to Buy In a Flat Market * 10 Stocks to Buy to Ride China's Emerging Wealth The post 5 Top Stock Trades for Monday: ZM, GOGO, SNAP, PINS, MSFT appeared first on InvestorPlace.

  • Benzinga

    The Street Mostly Agrees: Zoom Media Crushed Q2, But Some Have Valuation Concerns

    The video-first, unified communications platform company Zoom Video Communications Inc (NASDAQ: ZM) reported second-quarter results Thursday that were highlighted by revenue that nearly doubled year-over-year and a surprise profit. Zoom Media reported "strong" second-quarter results, and there is plenty for investors to appreciate, JMP Securities analyst Patrick Walravens said in a note. A sales model that "leverages the inherently viral nature" of video.