|Bid||0.0000 x 1000|
|Ask||0.0000 x 800|
|Day's Range||1.4400 - 1.6400|
|52 Week Range||1.4400 - 14.5400|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||1.78|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||N/A|
|Earnings Date||Mar 15, 2019 - Mar 18, 2019|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y Target Est||6.00|
On Aytu BioScience's (AYTU) upcoming earnings call, investor focus will be on its diversified portfolio of medicines approved to treat ailments like low testosterone, insomnia and male infertility.
Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (ADAP), a leader in T-cell therapy to treat cancer, today announced changes to its Executive Team. In addition, the Company will report financial results for the Second Quarter 2019 and provide a business update today at 8:00 a.m. EDT (1:00 p.m. BST) with details for the accompanying live teleconference and webcast provided below.
- Started SPEARHEAD-1 clinical trial with ADP-A2M4 in synovial sarcoma and MRCLS patients – - Started low-dose radiation sub-study with ADP-A2M4 with the MD Anderson Cancer.
PHILADELPHIA and OXFORDSHIRE, United Kingdom, July 29, 2019 -- Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (Nasdaq:ADAP), a leader in T-cell therapy to treat cancer, will report financial.
- Compelling data reported with ADP-A2M4 SPEAR T-cells in synovial sarcoma - - Adaptimmune plans to launch a TCR T-cell therapy in 2022 - PHILADELPHIA and OXFORDSHIRE, United.
- Compelling responses previously reported with ADP-A2M4 in sarcoma - - Use of low-dose radiation intended to enhance antitumor activity - PHILADELPHIA and OXFORDSHIRE, United.
In 2014 James Noble was appointed CEO of Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (NASDAQ:ADAP). This report will, first, examine...
Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc, Philadelphia, PA, and Oxfordshire, UK (ADAP), a leader in T-cell therapy to treat cancer, has initiated SURPASS, its first clinical trial with a next-generation SPEAR T-cell targeting MAGE-A4. This next-generation SPEAR T-cell, known as ADP‑A2M4CD8, expresses the CD8α co-receptor alongside the engineered TCR that targets MAGE-A4. Preclinical data presented earlier this year at AACR indicate that co-expression of CD8α may broaden the immune response against solid tumors and increase antitumor activity by leveraging CD4+ cells into CD8+ killer or cytotoxic T‑cells while retaining their CD4+ helper function.
Adaptimmune Therapeutics PLC (ADAP) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank 1 (Strong Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
Although the masses and most of the financial media blame hedge funds for their exorbitant fee structure and disappointing performance, these investors have proved to have great stock picking abilities over the years (that's why their assets under management continue to swell). We believe hedge fund sentiment should serve as a crucial tool of an […]
We at Insider Monkey have gone over 738 13F filings that hedge funds and prominent investors are required to file by the SEC The 13F filings show the funds' and investors' portfolio positions as of March 31st. In this article, we look at what those funds think of Control4 Corp (NASDAQ:CTRL) based on that data. […]
Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (ADAP) today announced that Adrian Rawcliffe, currently Chief Financial Officer (CFO) of the Company, will succeed James Noble as Chief Executive Officer (CEO). This transition will occur when James retires from his executive duties and transitions to a non-executive director role on the Company’s Board on September 1, 2019.
As every investor would know, you don't hit a homerun every time you swing. But serious investors should think long...
Alpine gets $2 million from Adaptimmune now, and up to $290 million if the partnership is successful in producing next-generation cancer immunotherapies.
Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (ADAP), a leader in T-cell therapy to treat cancer, and Alpine Immune Sciences, Inc., Seattle, WA, (ALPN), a leading immunotherapy company focused on developing treatments for autoimmune diseases and cancer, today announced a collaboration and license agreement to develop next-generation SPEAR T-cell products which incorporate Alpine’s secreted and transmembrane immunomodulatory protein (termed SIP™ and TIP™) technology. This collaboration will further enhance Adaptimmune’s efforts to design and develop next-generation SPEAR T-cell therapies. “SPEAR T-cell therapies have demonstrated clinical promise for the treatment of solid tumors.
- Clinical update issued in a separate announcement - - Financial guidance updated: funded into Q3 2020 - PHILADELPHIA and OXFORD, United Kingdom, May 06, 2019 -- Adaptimmune.
- Partial responses in 4 out of 5 synovial sarcoma patients treated with ~10 billion cells, with tumor shrinkage in nearly all assessed synovial sarcoma patients in the ADP-A2M4.
- Data show strong progress with off-the-shelf program demonstrating T-cell differentiation from stem cells (hiPSC) in a serum-free process without the addition of mouse stromal.
PHILADELPHIA and OXFORDSHIRE, United Kingdom, May 01, 2019 -- Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (Nasdaq:ADAP), a leader in T-cell therapy to treat cancer, will provide a clinical.
- Presentation to include overview of substantial progress of Adaptimmune’s off-the-shelf SPEAR T-cell platform - - Data will show that hiPSC-derived allogeneic SPEAR T-cells.
Further, these companies have a GuruFocus financial strength rating of at least 5 out of 10, reducing the bankruptcy rate risk, which is quite common among falling knives. Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Signs with NKTR. The closing price on Thursday was 22.5% off the 52-week low of $29.22 and 193% from the 52-week high of $104.88.
PHILADELPHIA and OXFORD, United Kingdom, April 02, 2019 -- Adaptimmune Therapeutics plc (Nasdaq:ADAP), a leader in T-cell therapy to treat cancer, presented initial safety.