|Bid||0.07 x 0|
|Ask||0.08 x 0|
|Day's Range||0.07 - 0.07|
|52 Week Range||0.06 - 0.11|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||N/A|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y Target Est||N/A|
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - August 9, 2018) - ALX Uranium Corp. (TSXV: AL) (FSE: 6LLN) (OTC: ALXEF) ("ALX" or the "Company") is pleased to announce results from the Hook-Carter Uranium Project ("Hook-Carter", or the "Project") summer 2018 drilling program which began in late May 2018 (see ALX news release dated May 24, 2018). Exploration at Hook-Carter is operated by Denison Mines Corp. ("Denison") (TSX: DML) (NYSE MKT: DNN). The Project is owned 80% ...
Vancouver, British Columbia--(Newsfile Corp. - July 26, 2018) - ALX Uranium Corp. (TSXV: AL) (FSE: 6LLN) (OTC: ALXEF) ("ALX" or the "Company") is pleased to announce that its shareholders voted in favour of all items of business brought before them at the Company's Annual General Meeting (the "AGM") held on July 25, 2018, in Vancouver, BC, Canada. Total shares voted were 19,132,509, representing 22.12% of the issued and outstanding shares of ALX.At the AGM, ...
ALX Uranium Corp. (“ALX” or the “Company”) (AL.V) (6LLN.F) (ALXEF) is pleased to announce that the Company has signed an agreement to earn a 100% interest in the Tango Property (“Tango”, or the “Property”) from DG Resource Management Ltd. (the “Vendor”), a private company controlled by a director of ALX. Tango consists of eight claims totaling 13,709 hectares (33,876 acres) prospective for nickel, copper and cobalt mineralization and is located approximately 175 kilometres northwest of La Ronge, Saskatchewan, Canada.
In September 2017, ALX signed a definitive agreement with UEX, whereby ALX can earn up to a 75% participating interest from UEX in Black Lake (for additional details of the earn-in terms, see ALX news release dated July 31, 2017). Black Lake is currently the subject of a joint venture, in which UEX until recently held a 90.92% interest in the Project, with Orano Canada Inc. (formerly AREVA Resources Canada Inc.) holding the remaining 9.08% interest. ALX has earned its 40% interest in the Project from UEX by meeting an initial commitment of $1.0 million in exploration expenditures and issuing 5.0 million common shares of ALX to UEX.
ALX Uranium Corp. (“ALX” or the “Company) (AL.V) (6LLN.F) (ALXEF) is pleased to announce that a low-level, airborne radiometric and magnetic survey of approximately 4,000 line kilometres by Special Projects Inc. of Calgary, AB (“SPI”) is underway on its 100%-owned Lazy Edward Bay Uranium Project (“Lazy Edward Bay”, or the “Project”), located in the Athabasca Basin of Saskatchewan, Canada.
ALX Uranium Corp. (“ALX” or the “Company) (AL.V) (6LLN.F) (ALXEF) is pleased to announce that a diamond drilling program has resumed at the Hook-Carter Uranium Project (“Hook-Carter”, or the “Project”) located in the southwestern Athabasca Basin of Saskatchewan, Canada. Exploration at Hook-Carter is operated by Denison Mines Corp. (“Denison”) (DML.TO) (NYSE MKT:DNN) and is owned 80% by Denison and 20% by ALX.
If you are looking to invest in ALX Uranium Corp’s (TSXV:AL), or currently own the stock, then you need to understand its beta in order to understand how it canRead More...
ALX Uranium Corp (TSXV:AL) outperformed the Coal and Consumable Fuels industry on the basis of its ROE – producing a higher 22.55% relative to the peer average of 5.96% overRead More...
I am going to take a deep dive into ALX Uranium Corp’s (TSXV:AL) most recent ownership structure, not a frequent subject of discussion among individual investors. A company’s ownership structureRead More...
OTC: ALXEF) is pleased to announce that a $2.2 million diamond drilling program has commenced at the Hook-Carter Uranium Project (“Hook-Carter”, or the “Project”) located in the southwestern Athabasca Basin of Saskatchewan, Canada. Approximately 10,000 metres of drilling is planned in up to 17 holes to test compelling targets generated from geophysical surveys completed in 2017.
ALX Uranium Corp (TSXV:AL) trades with a trailing P/E of 1.8x, which is lower than the industry average of 14.9x. While this makes AL appear like a great stock toRead More...
Each FT Unit consists of one flow-through common share and one non flow-through common share purchase warrant in the capital of ALX. Each common share purchase warrant is exercisable into one common share of the Company for a period of 24 months from closing of the Offering at a price of $0.15 per common share.
ALX Uranium Corp (TSXV:AL), a CADCA$6.71M small-cap, operates in the oil and gas industry which has endured a prolonged oil price downturn since 2014. However, energy-sector analysts are forecasting forRead More...
ALX Uranium Corp (TSXV:AL) outperformed the Coal and Consumable Fuels industry on the basis of its ROE – producing a higher 27.24% relative to the peer average of 6.55% overRead More...