|Bid||8.58 x 1100|
|Ask||12.00 x 2200|
|Day's Range||9.18 - 9.36|
|52 Week Range||7.59 - 13.85|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||N/A|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||N/A|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y Target Est||28.25|
SAN JOSE, Calif. , May 14, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARDS), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of targeted immunotherapies using fully ...
Aridis Pharmaceuticals (ARDS) has been upgraded to a Zacks Rank 2 (Buy), reflecting growing optimism about the company's earnings prospects. This might drive the stock higher in the near term.
SAN JOSE, Calif. , March 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARDS), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of targeted immunotherapies using fully ...
Attractive stocks have exceptional fundamentals. In the case of Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ARDS), there's is a company with strong financial health as well as a excellent growth outlook. Below, I've Read More...
Most stocks from last year's class of Bay Area IPO companies ended the year in positive territory, with 23 of them closing 2018 above their IPO offering prices. Here's a look at all of them, as Wall Street volatility threatens the planned 2019 IPOs of a number of the most closely watched startups.
- Two-Part Randomized, Double-Blinded Placebo Controlled Clinical Study in Healthy Subjects Followed by Cystic Fibrosis Patients Enrolls First Adult Human Volunteer - Study Being Performed in Collaboration ...
Stocks from eight of the 34 companies from the region that went public this year are now below their IPO price. Six others are trading at double or more where they started.
- CF Foundation expands research agreement for AR-501 (for cystic fibrosis) to include additional award amount of up to $4.6 million - FDA grants Fast-Track and QIDP Designations for AR-501, enabling future ...
Why a South Bay company thinks it can disrupt a tough antibiotics market — and more in our weekly Health Care Digest.
NEW YORK, Nov. 21, 2018 -- In new independent research reports released early this morning, Fundamental Markets released its latest key findings for all current investors,.
- Completed an initial public offering on August 16 and began trading on the Nasdaq Capital Market - Maintained the pace of patient enrollment of the AR-105 global Phase 2 clinical study; on track for ...
- Positive safety and efficacy trends of AR-301 in Phase 1/2a clinical trial was presented at the 31st Annual Congress of the European Society of Intensive Care Medicine - Potential breakthrough approach ...
SAN JOSE, Calif. , Sept. 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARDS), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of targeted immunotherapy using fully ...
- New patents add to previously issued U.S. and international counterpart patents and patent applications that form Aridis's fully human monoclonal antibody patent portfolio SAN JOSE, Calif. , Sept. 24, ...
SAN JOSE, Calif., Aug. 13, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Aridis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (ARDS), a biopharmaceutical company focused on the discovery and development of targeted immunotherapy using fully human monoclonal antibodies, or mAbs, to treat life-threatening infections, today announced the pricing of its initial public offering of 2,000,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $13.00 per share for total gross proceeds of $26.0 million, before deducting underwriting discounts and commissions and other offering expenses payable by Aridis. In addition, Aridis has granted the underwriters a 30-day option to purchase up to 300,000 additional shares of common stock at the public offering price, less underwriting discounts and commissions, to cover over-allotments, if any. All of the shares are being offered by Aridis.