|Bid||0.00 x 0|
|Ask||0.00 x 0|
|Day's Range||0.00 - 0.00|
|52 Week Range|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||N/A|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||N/A (N/A)|
|1y Target Est||8.88|
Baker Hughes released its weekly oil and gas rig count report on November 10. It estimated that US oil rig counts rose by nine to 738 on November 3–10.
On November 3, 2017, Baker Hughes published the US oil rig count report. It estimated that US oil rigs fell by eight to 729 on October 27–November 3, 2017.
Baker Hughes (BHI) published its weekly US natural gas rig count report on October 13. Rigs fell by two to 185 from October 6 to 13—the lowest level since September 1.
Baker Hughes released its weekly US crude oil rig count report on October 6. The US crude oil rig count fell by two to 748 on September 29–October 6, 2017.
Late last week, London-based Ensco PLC (ESV) completed its acquisition of Houston-based Atwood Oceanics Inc. and announced plans to cut jobs and close Atwood’s Houston headquarters. Ensco shareholders now own about 69 percent of the combined company, and former Atwood shareholders own the remaining 31 percent. “Today is an important day in our company’s history,” Carl Trowell, Ensco’s president and CEO, said in the Oct. 6 press release.
LONDON, UK / ACCESSWIRE / October 10, 2017 / Pro-Trader Daily takes a look at the latest corporate events and news making the headlines for Ensco PLC (NYSE: ESV ), following which we have published a free ...
Ensco (ESV) completes the acquisition of Atwood Oceanics. The company expects broadened customer base and greater exposure to deepwater drilling business.
Post-acquisition, Ensco (ESV) will provide a complete array of offshore drilling equipment for the production of oil and gas.
Rating Action: Moody's downgrades Ensco to B2. Global Credit Research- 06 Oct 2017. Approximately $4.7 billion of rated debt affected.
A majority of shareholders of both Ensco PLC and Atwood Oceanics Inc. gave the green light to an all-share merger of the two offshore-drilling companies.
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE HOUSTON, October 5, 2017-- Atwood Oceanics, Inc. (NYSE: ATW) today announced that Atwood shareholders have approved the Agreement and Plan of Merger dated May 29, 2017, which provides ...
Ensco believes the combination preserves the company’s financial strength and balance sheet with a pro forma liquidity position of $3.3 billion as of June 30, 2017.
Ensco would acquire Atwood Oceanics’ rigs at ~$222 million per floater, which Ensco believes is a compelling price.
A host of offshore drilling stocks jumped double digits this week thanks to a combination of higher oil prices, a big analyst upgrade, and an acquisition rumor.
NEW YORK , Sept. 28, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- S&P Dow Jones Indices will make the following changes in the S&P SmallCap 600 effective prior to the open of trading on Friday, October 6 : Par Pacific Holdings ...
Atwood Oceanics (ATW) agreement for contract expansion at higher rates underscore the improvement in the offshore drilling business as oil prices have started to stabilize.
An analyst for a major investment bank upgraded the stocks of Noble Corporation Ordinary Shares (U.K.), Diamond Offshore Drilling Inc, ENSCO PLC, and Rowan Companies PLC this week. What does it mean for investors and the prospects for offshore drillers going forward? Keep reading to find out.
Categories: ETFs Yahoo FinanceClick here to see latest analysis ETFs with exposure to Atwood Oceanics, Inc. Here are 5 ETFs with the largest exposure to ATW-US. Comparing the performance and risk of Atwood Oceanics, Inc. with the ETFs that have exposure to it gives us some ETF choices that could give us similar returns with lower volatility. Ticker ... Read more (Read more...)