CUU.V - Copper Fox Metals Inc.

TSXV - TSXV Delayed Price. Currency in CAD
0.1150
0.0000 (0.00%)
At close: 1:53PM EST
Stock chart is not supported by your current browser
Previous Close0.1150
Open0.1200
Bid0.115 x 0
Ask0.120 x 0
Day's Range0.1150 - 0.1200
52 Week Range0.0800 - 0.1300
Volume46,475
Avg. Volume111,261
Market Cap51.633M
Beta (3Y Monthly)2.32
PE Ratio (TTM)N/A
EPS (TTM)-0.002
Earnings DateFeb 21, 2019 - Feb 25, 2019
Forward Dividend & YieldN/A (N/A)
Ex-Dividend Date2013-08-16
1y Target EstN/A
  • Newsfile17 hours ago

    Copper Fox Announces Significant Increases in Soluble Copper Concentrations from Van Dyke Copper Deposit

    Calgary, Alberta--(Newsfile Corp. - February 19, 2019) - Copper Fox Metals Inc. (TSXV: CUU) (OTC Pink: CPFXF) ("Copper Fox" or the "Company") and its wholly owned subsidiary, Desert Fox Copper Inc. ("Desert Fox"), are pleased to announce the first analytical results from the recently announced program on the Van Dyke oxide copper deposit (see news release January 23, 2019). Van Dyke is an In-Situ Leach project where the commodity of interest is acid ...

  • GlobeNewswire12 days ago

    Copper Fox Announces 2019 Schaft Creek Program

    Copper Fox Metals Inc. (“Copper Fox” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: CUU – OTC: CPFXF) is pleased to provide its shareholders an outline of the 2019 program for the Schaft Creek copper-gold-molybdenum project located in northwestern British Columbia.  The Schaft Creek project is managed through the Schaft Creek Joint Venture (“SCJV”). Teck Resources Limited (“Teck”) is the Operator of the SCJV and holds a 75% interest with Copper Fox holding the remaining 25% interest.

  • GlobeNewswire23 days ago

    Copper Fox Announces 2018 Fourth Quarter and Year Ended Operating and Financial Results

    During the year ended October 31, 2018, the Company incurred $1,144,079 in expenditures toward furthering the development of its Schaft Creek, Van Dyke, Sombrero Butte, Mineral Mountain and Eaglehead copper projects.  Copies of the financial statements, notes, and related management discussion and analysis may be obtained on SEDAR at www.sedar.com, the Company’s web site at www.copperfoxmetals.com or by contacting the Company directly.  All references to planned activities and technical information contained in this news release have been previously announced by way of news releases.  All amounts are expressed in Canadian dollars unless otherwise stated. Elmer B. Stewart, President and CEO of Copper Fox, stated, “Copper Fox is pleased with the progress on the Schaft Creek and Mineral Mountain projects and its investment in District Copper Corp.  The multi-disciplinary approach being used to enhance the value of the Schaft Creek project by investigating various sizing and investment scenarios is nearing completion.  The receipt of the Multi-Year Based Permit is an important necessity for the Schaft Creek project for future field activities.

  • GlobeNewswire28 days ago

    Copper Fox Announces Commencement of Re-Sampling Program at Van Dyke Copper Deposit

    CALGARY, Alberta, Jan. 23, 2019 -- Copper Fox Metals Inc. (“Copper Fox” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: CUU – OTC-Pink: CPFXF) and its wholly owned subsidiary, Desert Fox Copper Inc..

  • GlobeNewswirelast month

    Copper Fox Reports Large Areas of Disseminated Copper-Molybdenum Mineralization at Mineral Mountain

    CALGARY, Alberta, Jan. 16, 2019 -- Copper Fox Metals Inc. (“Copper Fox” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: CUU – OTC-Pink: CPFXF) and its wholly owned subsidiary, Desert Fox Copper Inc..

  • GlobeNewswire2 months ago

    Copper Fox Reports Final Analytical Results From Phase 2 Sampling Program at Mineral Mountain

    CALGARY, Alberta, Dec. 19, 2018 -- Copper Fox Metals Inc. (“Copper Fox” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: CUU – OTC-Pink: CPFXF) and its wholly owned subsidiary, Desert Fox Copper.

  • GlobeNewswire3 months ago

    Copper Fox Reports Analytical Results From Phase 2 Sampling Program at Mineral Mountain

    CALGARY, Alberta, Nov. 29, 2018 -- Copper Fox Metals Inc. (“Copper Fox” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: CUU – OTC-Pink: CPFXF) and its wholly owned subsidiary, Desert Fox Copper.