U.S. markets closed

Merit Medical Systems, Inc. (MMSI)

NasdaqGS - NasdaqGS Real Time Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
55.04+2.48 (+4.72%)
At close: 4:00PM EST

55.04 0.00 (0.00%)
After hours: 4:01PM EST

Full screen
Trade prices are not sourced from all markets
Gain actionable insight from technical analysis on financial instruments, to help optimize your trading strategies
Chart Events
Bearishpattern detected
Megaphone Top

Megaphone Top

Previous Close52.56
Open53.12
Bid55.02 x 900
Ask55.00 x 1000
Day's Range52.43 - 55.26
52 Week Range25.18 - 61.23
Volume222,966
Avg. Volume310,693
Market Cap3.065B
Beta (5Y Monthly)1.20
PE Ratio (TTM)N/A
EPS (TTM)-0.18
Earnings DateApr 21, 2021 - Apr 26, 2021
Forward Dividend & YieldN/A (N/A)
Ex-Dividend DateN/A
1y Target Est64.56
Fair Value is the appropriate price for the shares of a company, based on its earnings and growth rate also interpreted as when P/E Ratio = Growth Rate. Estimated return represents the projected annual return you might expect after purchasing shares in the company and holding them over the default time horizon of 5 years, based on the EPS growth rate that we have projected.
Fair Value
XX.XX
Overvalued
-38% Est. Return
Research that delivers an independent perspective, consistent methodology and actionable insight
Related Research
View more
  • Should You Be Impressed By Merit Medical Systems' (NASDAQ:MMSI) Returns on Capital?
    Simply Wall St.

    Should You Be Impressed By Merit Medical Systems' (NASDAQ:MMSI) Returns on Capital?

    There are a few key trends to look for if we want to identify the next multi-bagger. Ideally, a business will show two...

  • Merit Medical Systems Inc (MMSI) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
    Motley Fool

    Merit Medical Systems Inc (MMSI) Q4 2020 Earnings Call Transcript

    Good afternoon, ladies and gentlemen, and welcome to the Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Conference Call for Merit Medical Systems, Inc. At this time, all participants have been placed in listen-only mode. Thank you, Liz, and welcome, everyone, to Merit Medical's Fourth Quarter 2020 Earnings Conference Call.

  • Benzinga

    Merit Medical Systems: Q4 Earnings Insights

    Shares of Merit Medical Systems (NASDAQ:MMSI) were flat in after-market trading after the company reported Q4 results. Quarterly Results Earnings per share increased 35.00% year over year to $0.54, which beat the estimate of $0.43. Revenue of $258,004,000 up by 0.03% year over year, which beat the estimate of $250,450,000. Outlook The upcoming fiscal year's EPS expected to be between $1.84 and $1.98. The upcoming fiscal year's revenue expected to be between $990,000,000 and $1,010,000,000. Conference Call Details Date: Feb 24, 2021 View more earnings on MMSI Time: 05:00 PM ET Webcast URL: https://edge.media-server.com/mmc/p/cxg5cavx Technicals Company's 52-week high was at $61.23 52-week low: $25.18 Price action over last quarter: Up 9.44% Company Profile Merit Medical Systems, Inc. is a South Jordan, Utah, based medical equipment company that develops and manufactures products for use in interventional cardiology, radiology, and endoscopy procedures. The firm currently reports through two overarching units, Cardiovascular (96% of 2018 revenue) and Endoscopy (4%). From a geographic perspective the firm is U.S. centric, with domestic sales accounting for approximately 55% of 2018 revenue and international sales making up the remaining 45%. See more from BenzingaClick here for options trades from BenzingaEarnings Preview for Merit Medical Systems© 2021 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.