U.S. Markets open in 1 hr 58 mins

PowerShares Exchange-Traded Fund Trust - PowerShares Dividend Achievers Portfolio (PFM)

NASDAQ Global Market - NASDAQ Global Market Delayed Price. Currency in USD
Add to watchlist
24.20-0.09 (-0.37%)
At close: 4:00PM EDT
People also watch
PHJPEYPIDPWVPWB
Full screen
Previous Close24.29
Open24.26
Bid21.80 x 700
Ask0.00 x 0
Day's Range24.20 - 24.26
52 Week Range21.80 - 24.68
Volume10,407
Avg. Volume25,384
Net Assets315.16M
NAV24.43
PE Ratio (TTM)13.51
Yield2.16%
YTD Return7.54%
Beta (3y)0.78
Expense Ratio (net)0.55%
Inception Date2005-09-15
  • ETF Trendslast year

    Turn to Quality Dividend ETFs for a Sluggish Outlook

    Equities have jumped some major hurdles and broke new highs, but the markets are running out of steam after a multi-year bull rally and still face some challenges ahead. Consequently, investors should ...

  • Capital Cubelast year

    Pacific Mining Ltd. :PFM-AU: Earnings Analysis: For the six months ended December 31, 2015 : July 26, 2016

    Click here to see latest analysisPacific Mining Ltd. reports financial results for the half-year ended December 31, 2015.HighlightsSummary numbers: Revenues of AUD 0.31 million, Net Earnings of AUD -0.19 million.Gross margins narrowed from 83.54% to 65.72% compared to the same period last year, operating (EBITDA) margins now 21.41% from 47.36%.Earnings rose compared to same period […] (Read more...) The post Pacific Mining Ltd. :PFM-AU: Earnings Analysis: For the six months ended December 31, 2015 : July 26, 2016 appeared first on CapitalCube.

  • Market Realistlast year

    What Do the Analyst Ratings for APU, FGP, SPH, and SGU Tell Us?

    Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) has a “hold” rating from 67% of the analysts and a “sell” rating from the remaining 33%. None surveyed rated FGP a “buy.”