|Bid||0.00 x 900|
|Ask||0.00 x 800|
|Day's Range||178.24 - 178.84|
|52 Week Range||139.15 - 182.75|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||N/A|
|Beta (3Y Monthly)||1.22|
|Expense Ratio (net)||0.10%|
Though consumer spending was weak at the start of 2019, the second quarter may see a rebound as indicated by latest spending data and consumer confidence. Investors thus can bet on these ETFs.
ETFs with the highest allocation to Amazon are in focus for the coming days and investors should definitely cash in on the opportune moment when arises.
Key Highlights of Harley-Davidson’s Q1 2019 Earnings Event(Continued from Prior Part)HOG’s operating income In the first quarter, Harley-Davidson’s (HOG) operating income fell 37.3% YoY (year-over-year) to $108 million in its Motorcycles and
What Analysts Are Saying about Auto Stocks in March(Continued from Prior Part)Analysts on HondaAs of March 28, 60% of the analysts covering Honda Motor Company (HMC) have given it “buy” recommendations. The remaining 40% of analysts have given
How Foreign Automakers' US Sales Looked in February(Continued from Prior Part)Ratings on foreign automakers According to Reuters, 22% of 23 analysts covering Fiat Chrysler Automobiles (FCAU) stock gave it “buy” ratings. By comparison, about 73%
How Foreign Automakers' US Sales Looked in February(Continued from Prior Part)Honda’s US sales in February In February 2019, Japanese automaker Honda (HMC) reported a 0.4% YoY drop in its US market sales volume. Last month, the company
Consumer discretionary ETFs have had a stellar run in the 10-year old bull market, having beaten the S&P 500. Will the rally continue?
We have presented a bunch of top-performing ETFs of the 10-year bull market that will continue to outperform in the coming months given that these have a Zacks ETF Rank 1 (Strong Buy) or 2 (Buy).
How the F-Series Boosted Ford’s Q4 2018 ResultsFord’s fourth-quarter earnings US legacy automaker Ford Motor Company (F) announced its fourth-quarter earnings results after the market closed on January 23. In the quarter, Ford’s adjusted EPS