|Bid||2.2700 x 0|
|Ask||2.2800 x 0|
|Day's Range||2.2100 - 2.2900|
|52 Week Range||0.7000 - 2.2900|
|Beta (5Y Monthly)||2.07|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||26.02|
|Earnings Date||May 06, 2021|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||0.03 (1.42%)|
|Ex-Dividend Date||Feb 25, 2021|
|1y Target Est||2.47|
Western Forest Products Inc. (TSX: WEF) ("Western" or the "Company") is pleased to confirm that a quarterly dividend of $0.01 per share will be paid with respect to the Company's second fiscal quarter of 2021 to shareholders of record as at the close of business on Friday, May 28, 2021 and payable on Friday, June 18, 2021.
Western Forest Products Inc. (TSX: WEF) ("Western" or the "Company") reported adjusted EBITDA of $62.9 million in the first quarter of 2021. Western capitalized on strong North American markets and overcame logistics constraints to deliver record realized lumber pricing.
Huumiis Ventures Limited Partnership ("Huumiis"), a limited partnership beneficially owned by the Huu-ay-aht First Nations ("Huu-ay-aht"), and Western Forest Products Inc. (TSX: WEF) ("Western") announced today the completion of Huumiis' acquisition of an incremental 28 per cent ownership interest in TFL 44 Limited Partnership ("TFL 44 LP") and TFL 44 LP's general partner, TFL 44 General Partner Inc. ("TFL 44 GP") from Western, for $22.4 million. With the completion of this transaction, Huumiis now owns a 35 per cent ownership interest in TFL 44 LP and TFL 44 GP, with Western owning the remaining respective 65 per cent.