|Bid||0.00 x 0|
|Ask||0.00 x 0|
|Day's Range||32.53 - 33.43|
|52 Week Range||26.82 - 33.43|
|PE Ratio (TTM)||55.71|
|Earnings Date||Feb 13, 2018 - Feb 19, 2018|
|Forward Dividend & Yield||1.20 (3.61%)|
|1y Target Est||35.11|
Royal Dutch Shell (RDS.A) acquired a 43.8% stake in solar energy company Silicon Ranch, while upstream players Apache (APA) and Encana (ECA) provided updates regarding their Q4 production outlook.
Williams Companies' (WMB) Constitution Pipeline suffers a major setback as FERC refuses to retract New York DEC's denial of a water permit to the project.
U.S. energy regulators rejected Williams Cos Inc's request to overturn New York's denial of a water permit for the company's proposed Constitution natural gas pipeline from Pennsylvania to New York, according to a filing on Thursday. Williams said in a statement it was disappointed with the U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission's (FERC) decision and said it would seek a rehearing and, if necessary, appeal of this decision. "Constitution remains committed to constructing and placing into operation this critical piece of energy infrastructure," Williams said.
The size of The Williams Companies Inc (NYSE:WMB), a $26.94B large-cap, often attracts investors seeking a reliable investment in the stock market. Market participants who are conscious of risk tendRead More...
As frigid weather conditions blanket the U.S., Williams Partners L.P. announced today that it has delivered a record amount of natural gas on its Transco interstate gas pipeline, providing essential services to gas distribution companies, power generators and other customers located along the Eastern Seaboard and Gulf Coast.
Of Reuters-surveyed analysts covering Williams Companies (WMB), 74.0% recommend “buy,” while the remaining 26.0% recommend “hold.” Barclays last upgraded WMB to “overweight,” which is equivalent to “buy.” ...
Williams Companies (WMB) was trading at an EV-to-EBITDA (enterprise value to earnings before interest, tax, depreciation, and amortization) multiple of 11.6x on December 27, 2017. Peers ONEOK (OKE) and ...
Williams Companies’ (WMB) 30-day implied volatility was 17.9% on December 27, 2017, which was slightly higher than its last-15-day average of 17.3%. In comparison, peers Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) and ...
Williams Companies (WMB) recently moved above its 200-day moving average, indicating bullishness. WMB was trading 5.5% above its 50-day SMA (simple moving average) and 2.3% below its 200-day SMA as of…...
In this series, we’ll discuss whether WMB could gain upward momentum. We’ll look at WMB’s technical indicators, price forecast, valuation, and analyst recommendations.
DALLAS , Jan. 3, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Alerian announced today the real-time launch of the Alerian Energy Infrastructure Capital Strength Select Index, a composite of North American midstream, refining, ...
Investors in Williams Companies (WMB) need to pay close attention to the stock based on moves in the options market lately.
Categories: ETFs Yahoo FinanceClick here to see latest analysis ETFs with exposure to The Williams Cos., Inc. Here are 5 ETFs with the largest exposure to WMB-US. Comparing the performance and risk of The Williams Cos., Inc. with the ETFs that have exposure to it gives us some ETF choices that could give us similar returns with lower ... Read more (Read more...)
In this article, we’ll look at the analyst recommendations for the four peers in this series. Let’s start with Energy Transfer Equity (ETE).
Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) has the highest implied volatility among the selected peers. However, ETE’s current implied volatility of 25.8% is lower than the 15-day average of 28.1%.
Williams Companies (WMB) recently surpassed its short-term (50-day) moving average while its peers Energy Transfer Equity (ETE), Plains GP Holdings (PAGP), and Western Gas Equity Partners (WGP) continue ...
Today we’re going to take a look at the well-established The Williams Companies Inc (NYSE:WMB). The company’s stock saw a double-digit share price rise of over 10% in the pastRead More...
So far in this series, we’ve analyzed the four selected peers, Energy Transfer Equity (ETE), Plains GP Holdings (PAGP), Western Gas Equity Partners (WGP), and Williams Companies (WMB), based on their organizational ...
Energy Transfer Equity (ETE) continues to have the highest leverage among its peers. ETE’s net debt-to-EBITDA ratio stood at 6.6x by the end of the third quarter of 2017.