Banco Bradesco is Brazil's fourth-largest bank, with about 15% of deposits, and the largest insurance provider in Brazil, with roughly 25% market share. The bank provides services through a network of more than 4,600 branches, the largest footprint of all privately controlled banks in Brazil. Banking provides roughly 70% of profits, while the insurance segment contributes the remaining 30%. In 2016, Bradesco acquired the Brazilian operations of HSBC.
DD, GOOGL, KHC, LVS, TFC, AMD, STZ, MO, EMR, AEP, MMM, MELI, ROP, EBAY, XOM, NOW, ADBE, BRK-B, CNC, BIIB, BA, CRM, BLK, CVS, C, CVX, D, CSGP, MRK, BK, DLR, MSFT, T, QCOM, WFC, BDX, SPGI, BKNG, GD, LHX, UBER, GE, CB, KO, COP, CI, GM, VRTX, ICE, WDAY, MCD, NEE, LMT, APD, INTC, PEP, GILD, PM, AMZN