Here's everything you need to know before Thursday's opening bell:
- Roku shares plunged 17% in pre-market trading on tepid first quarter guidance.
- Ford North America President Raj Nair left following misconduct allegations.
- A former Google software developer is reportedly suing the company, saying he was fired for his pro-diversity stance.
- St. Louis Fed President James Bullard said investors may be "getting ahead of themselves" in expecting four rate hikes this year.
- U.S. stock futures pointed toward a positive open.
Watch TheStreet's investing interviews on Youtube