Space Campers unveils Tesla Cybertruck tent
Yahoo Finance Live anchors discuss the unveiling of Space Campers Tesla Cybertruck tent.
- Space Campers unveiled a video rendering of its tent for the Tesla Cybertruck displaying a roof over the bed, a backside awning, interior and exterior lights, and much more. The standard is going to cost $24,000 with additional add-ons that range from $4,000 to $8,000. I mean, effectively, you're-- you're transferring your Cybertruck into a camper.
- A station wagon?
- This is true end-of-the-world vehicle.
- No, you're making it a camper, like an old-school camper, right? Like, OK, let's make a product for something that is not even on sale yet, and make it $24,000 on top of whatever the Cybertruck is going to cost.
- Do you like the Cybertruck? You dig it?
- Do I like it? It's not a real thing yet. How do I like it or not like it?
- Well, they're supposed to be making it next year, right? I think they start next year.
- Yeah, they were supposed to be making it. When were they originally supposed to start making it?
- I'd sleep under that thing.
- And you can't break the glasses either.
- Love it. It's amazing, allegedly.
- Big, big, big, big fan.
- I think it's got-- it's got legs for the camping society out there, perhaps.
- Need some labeling on it. I don't know where that stuff comes from, those materials.
- I guess, but like again, this is not real. This is all pretend.
- Yeah, I can go out and work in the middle of the road somewhere, middle of the desert.
- This is like an animated thing of what it would maybe potentially look like.
- I could do the show next year from my Cybertruck.
- It's like Nikola B-roll.
- Zoom in.