Yahoo Finance anchors discuss Taylor Swift's VMAs announcement.
- Sunday night was huge for Taylor Swift. She took home MTV's Video of the Year Award at last night's award show. This win makes her the first artist to win the ceremony's biggest award three times.
To celebrate, she made a surprise announcement, that her 10th studio album, "Midnight," is on the way. A big win for T-Swizzle fans craving new content.
Also a big night for show co-host Nicki Minaj. She received the highly coveted Video Vanguard Award.
Wow. I'm just reading this right now. Brad, I'm like, wow. I'm feeling very old. I remember when their first albums came out. Now she's making 10 already. But good for Taylor Swift. Big fan.
- And she's had the re-releases of all of the albums too, which has been amazing to see, the "Taylor's Version" of all the albums. So I mean, and absolutely. I don't know. I didn't watch the VMAs. I'll be honest.
But at the end of the day, I think for what Taylor's done for artistry right now and being able to say, you know what, I'm going up against big industry right now that is trying to take my artistry and the work that I've done away from me, Taylor deserves to be celebrated from an artistry perspective. I wasn't a huge fan. But I can support that.
- You should check out some of the guys' fashion at this event. Our looks might be changing on air. I encourage you. Go check out some slideshows.
- I've been saying.
- It's pretty interesting.
- We need to do--
- It's pretty interesting stuff going around.
- Let's do tracksuits from here on out, then.